KIKI LOVER ~ LEGAL COURTESAN

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by KikiLover, Nov 28, 2019.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @KikiLover for sharing you thoughts!!! It's always a pleasure working in the same house with you!!! We always have alot of fun!!! Summer is here and plan on cumming to Sagebrush Ranch and distress and have alot of fun with many memorable memories to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

[smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Have @KikiLover fulfill your fantasies today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KikiLover for your kind thoughts and I'm happy we are working together again!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info!!! Book your party with @KikiLover today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

Built tough likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Have @KikiLover fulfill your fantasies today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

I am available at sagebrush brothel this Halloween weekend and would love to have you over babe!:p

[email protected]

11. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

It’s Thirsty Thursday! Cum have a Drink of Us…………………

12. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Let’s play, we’re ready and waiting for you! ;)

13. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Hey boys!

I am available at sagebrush brothel this holidays season and would love to meet you!

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Have @KikiLover fulfill your fantasies and desires today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Hi Im Kiki,

Your dream companion with a radiant mix of elegance, sophistication and erotic energy. You will love my calming aura, curvy body and bright brown eyes. I promise you that our time together will be uniquely special. Contact me for an unforgettable experience!

~my photos are 100% real and recent

~text me anytime 347-608-4806

MarieBossette likes this.
  16. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Come on by to sagebrush brothel and see all of our amazing ladies. I am available this whole summer full time.. all you have to do is set an appointment with me and let’s have some fun darling!! :p:oops::p

17. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I am always ready to give you a good time and let you be in control so that you can tell me what you are looking forward to. If you are conservative, do not worry at all because I will also be ready to guide you on what to do to enjoy yourself thoroughly.

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

19. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much for your support beautiful :p

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @KikiLover and have a wonderful day!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I will be available all of this holiday season,
    You can book me by setting up an appointment

[email protected]

5CAEFB7B-4C52-4014-B549-6EADD4461C20.jpeg

22. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

23. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I’m not an average provider. I love meeting new people. Making new friends, and creating great memories that will last a lifetime.

I am Kiki and i enjoy offering VIP Services to distinguished gentlemen who enjoy and appreciate a good time with a refined, pretty, caring, stylish, independent and witty woman like myself.

My time in life is well spent. I believe in chemistry, in real encounters, happy feelings, sensuality and great conversations... My moments are all very special and I want to share them with a gentleman who values that too.

Midwest Gent likes this.
  24. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Hello Gentlemen and thank you for taking the time to learn a little more about me.

My name is Kiki, I am all natural, 100% look exactly like my pictures, so you won’t be disappointed. I’m simply the Perfect Choice for those who seek and enjoy the finer things in life.

I am your high-class, bright and open-minded muse; I am exactly what you seek no matter what you are looking for. Want to explore your imagination? I’m ready for it.

You know how they say, that life is too short and in the end we only regret the chances we didn’t take? Well, that’s true. Don’t wait for a better moment to contact me - the perfect moment is now and I’m just one call away. Looking forward to meeting you soon!

my email: [email protected]

My phone number: 347-608-4806

Midwest Gent likes this.
  25. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Hey boys, I’m back to sagebrush and available :p

26. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

If you're looking for a wonderful time with someone open minded, classy, warm and lots of fun, look no further, you've come to the right place! You can see me on Twitter. I've been here awhile.

I love meeting new people, having fun and making them smile. I have long brown hair, deep brown eyes, beautiful smile, soft skin and a body to desire.

Look forward to hearing from you! Please send a nice text or email with your preferred date and time