KIKI LOVER ~ LEGAL COURTESAN

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by KikiLover, Nov 28, 2019.

1. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Hi I’m Kiki Lover and I’m a courtesan at the world famous sagebrush ranch, each and every day is an adventure here and I would really love for you to be part of it, so do you want to join me on all the fun? let’s make it happen, I’m here twenty four seven as long as you make an appointment. I know traveling is sometimes hectic so I’ll work around your schedule and make sure that your trip is more pleasurable than you could’ve ever fantasized about, I am a middle eastern girl, I was actually awarded monthly top booker kitty at the kitkat ranch multiple times, it really just shows you how much I love pleasing you. I also like to laugh, I am full time and I’m always up for new experiences, I’m incredibly open minded and a great listener, I’m extremely passionate with you and I’m really companionate, I like to take my time getting to know each person and what their wants needs dreams fantasies and even desires are, it’s a pleasure of mine to ensure that you leave here feeling a hundred percent happy and satisfied with your sexual experience, I want to make you feel like the star, I’ve been told that it’s easy to get lost in my seductive brown eyes, my breast are the best in the west.. it’s definitely more than a hand full and they fall perfectly against my hour glass figure, you could spend a lifetime exploring my sexy curves and still leave here begging for more, I have the juiciest perfectly round ass that you really can’t find anywhere else, just imagine bending me over and taking control, it’s really quite the ride, if that’s not your style I’m great at taking the lead. I can give you the sensual dominant wild experience of your life. you know what turn me on most of all? the girlfriend experience, I love being extremely intimate and connecting with you, nothing is better then a romantic evening in Reno, Lake Tahoe or even Las Vegas. I love candle lit dinners, a bubble bath with rose paddles.. music playing in the background followed by hours of passionate love making but once we get down to it I really get into it, nothing is sexier than moving in rhythm together with me pulling you in deeper, I take pride in being a sexy courtesan here for your every desire, I can be anywhere from mild to wild and if you open up I can even help double your pleasure, after breaking the ice and sipping your champagne another way to unwind a bit is to go sit in the jacuzzi, it gives us a chance to explore each other’s bodies, you get to know my curves, I get to know what turn you on and it really heats things up for us.. don’t let the glitz and glams fool you though I’m very down to earth and compassionate and understanding, I want to get to know you.. the most important thing is being open and honest and having an open line of communication, I really want to know what your fantasies are because my goal is to make those fantasies a reality.

Thank you so much for taking the time to get to know me, if you want to email me about an appointment or if you have any questions you can reach me at
    Email Me: [email protected]

or you can also follow me on twitter for lots of hot pictures and wild sexy adventures
    www.twitter.com/kikiloverkink

thanks for reading and I’ll see you soon

Last edited: Apr 23, 2024 at 10:27 AM
  2. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I am ready and willing, why don’t you join me? :p

3. Gunnar
    Chat with Me

Gunnar Active Member

Looking forward to partying with you!!!
    You're a very sexy lady.

4. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Come book with this sexy lady today ! (;

5. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I can’t wait to party with you either [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Gunnar likes this.
  6. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Thanks for the support juniper [smilie=i love you1.gif]

7. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Come have some fun with me darling [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

8. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

Great thread I got to know a lot about you in your bio [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Thank you baby girl ... you’re the sweetest :p

10. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Come play with me, I’m ready and willing hehe

11. Love the bio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KikiLover likes this.
  12. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Make an appointment with her soon. [smilie=call me.gif]

KikiLover likes this.
  13. That date sounds amazing! Book a party with @KikiLover today[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much for the compliment baby :p

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @KikiLover today!!! She is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Thank you my darling cumisha.. you’re the best!

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @KikiLover and you are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I want to get naughty and do dirty things [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Have @KikiLover fulfill your fantasies with many memorable experiences to cherish!!! She is so sexy and adorable!!! You will have a blast!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Who wants to come have a lot of fun with me? ;)

21. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I love making fantasies become reality [smilie=call me.gif]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Have @KikiLover fulfill your fantasies with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

What she said.... come do it with me hehe ;)

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KikiLover for sharing your thoughts!!! Book your fabulous party wtih @KikiLover today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I’m looking forward to playing with everyone ;)

Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
    Built tough likes this.
  26. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I can’t wait to return soon darling [smilie=be mine!.gif]

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  27. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

So we are officially reopening on may 1st

who else can’t wait?! [smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

28. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Come on by to sagebrush ranch and let’s party!!

29. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I am available at sagebrush full time

My working days are Tuesday till Saturday
    Sunday and Monday I am off
    my shift is 4pm till 4am

Pizza Man likes this.
  30. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I love having fun and meeting new people :p

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

@KikiLover is alot of fun!!! I love her personality!!! Book your fabulous party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I love your personality too cumisha
    You have a kind generous soul :p

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KikiLover for your kind words and compliments!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Of course honey, it’s a pleasure working in the same house as you .. you gentlemen should totally come check us out at sagebrush, we always have lots of fun ;)