Katrina Marie post 1

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by kevinz0071, Dec 10, 2011.

1. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Soooooooo Wednesday Afternoon it was time for me to party with the Lovely Katrina Marie for the first time. Now a little backstory is that Katrina and I had been pming since she came onto the boards even as an applicant and I have followed her progress since she started at the Love Ranch. We have developed a fun friendship and i was excited to finally get to spend some time with her. As some of you know I am a huge New England Patriots Fan and I had brought Katrina a #12 Tom Brady Jersety to wear. (She looked Smmmmmmmmmmmmmokin Hawt in it) We Hung out in the parlor for a while and Negotiations were quick because we already pretty much knew what we wanted to do. I had a great First party with Katrina and won't go into detail But lets Just say I look forward to many more visits with her in the future and Can't wait to see Katrina again. She has so much fun and I highly REcommend her over the top Lapdance she talks about Thanks Katrina for such an amazing time and I look forward to seeing you again very soon

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Great review Kevin, Katrina seems to be a very sweet and charming lady. I hope I get the pleasure of meeting her my first trip up. [smilie=happy.gif]

3. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Can't go wrong with Katrina! She's a hottie!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

She is a fun lady whew

5. Great review Kevin! Any chance you got some pics to share of Katrina wearing a Patriots jersey? I'll bet she looks super hot wearing that jersey!

MusicMan

6. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

There are pictures of her in it Musicman I will pm her and ask if it is ok to post somew of them :) She did look incredible in Patriot Blue though [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. Great review Kevin. Katrina is an absolutely stunning sweetheart!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Katrina is one of my favorite younger ladies at the Ranches - such a sweetheart!