Katrina Marie (Post 1)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Harold, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Katrina Marie and I had our first 1.5 hour GFE party at TLRN on Tuesday (July 26).

I had admired Katrina’s many pictures and was determined to meet her and talk during my present trip. We did meet and talk in the parlor.

Katrina has the appearance of being sweet, young, and innocent. Actually, she is sweet, innocent, and experienced, which makes for an outstanding GFE party.

We had a mutual chemical attraction and thereby established the type of connection that makes a GFE party a GFE party. We had both fun and great sex.

Kissing, hugging, cuddling, intimate touching, etc. made for a very satisfying party. Looking for someone in their teens to have an outstanding girl friend experience with. Look no further than Miss Katrina Marie.

2. Agree, my two party with her was awesome and passionate....she is what guys dream of and HAROLD got to experience that...I'm so happy for the both of them and Katrina is right, I can sit and talk with Harold all day, I love his inviting personality! I love my KATRINA....
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Awesome Review Harold I can't wait to spend some time with Katrina this December

4. good review harold

5. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

I want to have more GFE Parties with Miss Katrina Marie.

6. Great info Harold

7. Great review, can't wait to experience Katrina myself! I just made my appointment today.

8. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Excellent review, Harold! I'm so happy you enjoyed your time with Katrina. She is a very special lady [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

I can't wait to write one of these reviews soon

10. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Misss Katrina Marie:

I am also trying to get back to TLR to see you.

We had so much fun during our first party that we are going to have to have many repeats.

I made a very good choce when I saw Katrina and you will too when you have your first party with her.

11. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Glad you two crazy Kids Enjoyed yourselves Goooooooooo Harold and Katrina Hoorah

12. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Yes! Many more times.

13. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Katrina is such a gorgeous and fun lady! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

The nice thing about a GFE party with Miss Katrina Marie is that you get to turnback the clock on your age.

As Katrina said earlier, you do get to make out and then you get to first base, second base, third base, and finally score a home run and everything feels so natural since both are into the activities taking place and know what they are doing and how to pleasure the other.

A GFE party usually takes a little longer, but is well worth the experience and should generate fond memories for you and your lover.

15. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Great review, Harold! Katrina is the real deal. Love this girl!

Gentlemen - if you have yet to party with Katrina Marie, wait no longer.. she is exceptional in every way! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Great review Harold...can't wait to see you back at the Love Ranch North. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Harold always gives out the best reviews. You always seem to capture the real women who care so much for you. Katrina is AMAZING and I can't think of a better person to party with. :D

18. Amazing review Harold! What kind and sweet words for a beautiful lady and well deserved. Hope the parties that you have with Katrina in the future are just as wonderful.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]