Karina Kaifova review and recommendation

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by lover5, Jun 24, 2022.

1. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

I first contacted Korina in May of 2019 as I was working overseas at the time and she caught my eye and I had never been with a lady of Russian decent before. We talked and then of course COVID hit and we all know how that went. So everything opened back up and we talked the whole time off and on keeping in touch and I have been dealing with taking care of my Mom as she is having life threatning complications and my mental state hasn't been as positive as I am used to stress from work and life. So I finally got the chance to meet this beauty and party after 3 years of planning and all I can say is she is an amazing lady and it was well worth the wait. I have been on the boards for years and going to the houses and Mustang for about 25 years and this was by far one of the Top 3 experiences of all time. She is a great lover very smart and funny and a great time. I won't give the details but you better bring your A game cause she brings hers and brought the best out of me in a great way. All my worries and issues were gone and I felt like a new man when I left that night fellas / ladies go to the Kit Kat and see her you won't be disapointed. Karina thank you for everything and I can't wait three years to see you again

2. @lover5 thanks so much for your wonderful review and help with my advertising, I had an amazing time entertaining and I truly enjoy what I do. xoxo KK

Lunch Buffett likes this.
  3. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review lover5. I know how you feel as I'm dealing with prostate cancer myself. Had to stop my parties until I'm better. I haven't met Karina as of yet, but I hope by August I'm back up there. Sounds like you had a wonderful time with a wonderful lady. Have to check it out myself. Hope things are getting better for you as well.

lover5 and KarinaKaifova like this.
  4. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

KarinaKaifova likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. The sooner the better, keep me posted :)...

7. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Thank you Foreverman I hope you get well soon and get back at it yourself.

8. @foreverman @lover5 would love to see both of you sometime in the coming future :) Happy Hump Day :)

foreverman likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for sharing your thoughts and my prayers are always with you!!! I miss you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Have @KarinaKaifova fulfill your fantasies with many memorable experiences to cherish today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Pre-book @KarinaKaifova upon her return in October for one month for many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! @KarinaKaifova is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]