Karaoke

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by James Media, May 29, 2023.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

You will have a blast at our "Karaoke Night" every Thursday night starting at 7 PM!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. AmaraGunner
    Chat with Me

AmaraGunner Your natural blonde goddess

Come out and join us for karaoke this week! Have fun, sing some songs, and get to know all the girls here :)

3. Can’t wait for karaoke tomorrow!!! Last week was a time!!!

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Come and join us for Karaoke every Thursday night starting at 7 PM!!! Sing your favorite songs and enjoy singing with the girls!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Yes can’t wait for karaoke night my favorite!!!

LarissaBrazil likes this.
  6. Mine too, Giselle!
    In the beginning I used to be shy to sing, but now I also have a blast. :cool:

GiselleSantana likes this.
  7. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Come join us tonight for karoake starts at 7:00p.m. til Midnight.

GiselleSantana likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love karaoke nights every Thursday!!! Come and join us!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Are you ready to sing with the girls every Thursday nights starting at 7 PM?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Come and join us every Thursday night starting at 7 PM!!! You will have a blast!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]