REVIEW K.C. Dyamondz Rocks

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Bigfoot!, Apr 28, 2018.

1. After seeing some posts from K.C. Dyamondz online and liking what I saw, I decided to add the Kit Kat for the first time to my list of stops on my vacation. She gave me a tour of the recently remodeled ranch and then we quickly and effortlessly negotiated a price for our party. I must admit her height and beauty can be a little intimidating when seeing her for the first time. K.C. is a tall slim beauty with nice breast and a tight ass that won't quit but the thing that stood out most to me was her energetic and fun personality. I didn't and never see having a dull moment with her. Even after the very satisfying party, in the bar she was cracking jokes with everyone and keeping the atmosphere fun and playful. I'm glad I decided to wonder down to the Kit Kat and I'll definitely be back in the future to visit the lovely K.C.

2. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

Very nice, Bigfoot :) K.C. seems like she'd be a lot of fun to party with [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!! She has an amazing personality!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  4. K.C. Dyamondz
    Chat with Me

K.C. Dyamondz Well-Known Member

Awe, thank you Bigfoot. I just saw this review. Actually, one of the girls pointed it out to me. I had a really great time with you and am definitely looking forward to our next encounter. I'm sure it will be another unforgettable party.

5. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

So tell me the truth @cumishaamado does @K.C. Dyamondz make your top ten list or are there any changes to the ladies you have good to great chemistry with??? You know my situation do you think KC might be approachable for a two girl encounter IF Bryce is not in town????

6. K.C. Dyamondz
    Chat with Me

I'm totally down for a 2girl party with Cumisha. Sounds like and exciting adventure.

joe carbols likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for sharing your thoughts and comments. KC is awesome!!! We would have an awesome time with @K.C. Dyamondz if Bryce is not in town.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols and K.C. Dyamondz like this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thank @joe carbols for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I would love to do a 2 Girl Party with @joe carbols too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

11. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hi @K.C. Dyamondz I hope to be out on July 18 th the good Lord willing. I am sure your back is a little sore bending over and giving @BryceStevens all those proxies. I greatly appreciate you doing that for me.

BryceStevens likes this.
  12. K.C. Dyamondz
    Chat with Me

Hehehehe. On the contrary I find her kisses very motivating.

joe carbols likes this.
  13. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hi @K.C. Dyamondz I dont understand the physics involved in your proxies to @BryceStevens she must be wearing her CFM shoes and you must slip off your heals to not get a back ache. Or.... you are sneaking in her room at night and planting them in her bed. What ever the approach your technique is working

14. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

She is fantastic at proxy kissing and all manners of kissing @joe carbols !!!

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with lot's of memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. What a great review:)!
    Personality means so much!
    A pretty girl is a pretty girl, but personality shows and shines through and through forever.
    Glad you had so much fun

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

18. MeganMoon
    Chat with Me

MeganMoon Well-Known Member

Hi Bigfoot!,

I agree! KC is too much fun!!

Xoxoxo
    Megan Moon

19. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

K.C. is such a doll! I adore her! Great review for a great lady :)

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]