Jill Chandler and Mistress Isis rocked our world!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ranchdiva64062, Mar 23, 2011.

1. :D Hubby and I's first and definitely not last on the bucket list--Done!!

We had been conversing well over 6 months to see the lovely Jill and Isis.....We were not disappointed!! They are the sweetest, down to earth, sexy women ever!! We took very hot pics which was shared w bunnies and Dennis Hof!! I already miss the girls and am wanting to start planning a trip to go back. The VIP was to die for w plenty of room to move around. If u ever go there, def don't miss the Love Ranch, because Dennis has an untapped source of beautiful women over there!! I feel in love w all the girls cuz they are so sweet amd easy to talk to. Pogus was going on while we were there, so Friday night we were at the Love Ranch and Saturday night we went to The Moonlite Bunny Ranch after our party at the Love Ranch....def don't miss that party!!

2. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Ms. Diva, you and Mr. Diva were nicer and sexier in person. I especially loved your box of tricks! :wink: :twisted:

3. No I believe Jill and I were the one's who got their world rocked. Did you guys use the swing we got ya?

4. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Good question. Did you, Ms. Diva?

5. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

Now those ladies are double trouble.

6. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Yeah, neither of us is in possession of a halo. :roll: :twisted: :lol: