Jayla Conrad (Post 2) – Naughty School Girl

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Harold, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Miss Conrad, wearing her naughty school girl uniform, and I met in my classroom after school. She wanted to continue as head cheerleader, but would not be able to do so if she failed my class. She asked what she could do to improve her failing grade.

I enquired if she had a boyfriend and she replied in the affirmative. I asked if she ever had make out sessions with him. When she replied yes, I suggested that her grades could be improved if she would do with me what she did with him. She removed her top and we proceeded. (Reached first and second base – Grade increased from F to D).

She also said that her boyfriend often satisfied her with his hand and orally. She removed her bottoms and we proceeded. (Reached third base – Grade increased from D to C).

I asked if she satisfied her boyfriend orally and she admitted that she did. I got comfortable and she proceeded. (Grade increased from C to B).

Finally, I asked if she and her boyfriend had ever gone all the way. She reluctantly admitted that they had. I explained how her grade could be further increased. We proceed using several positions. (Homerun! – Grade increased from a B to an A+).

Seriously, a little role play increases the fun and excitement of a party and provides a different atmosphere. This was our second role play party. Jayla enjoyed herself as much as I did.

Jayla is a beautiful woman and has the appearance of a sexy teacher when she wears her glasses in bed or of a school girl when she wears her school girl outfit.

So, let Miss Jayla Conrad take advantage of you or you take advantage of her at the MLBR by making an appointment and mentioning your fantasy so that she can be prepared. We are already thinking of our next fantasy for our third party.

2. Awesome Review!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

3. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

sounds like a lot of fun

great review.

4. jayla very nice and friendly

Always Willing,

Veronica

5. She loves to dress up and role play :p

6. Nice review.

7. She has a pic I took of her outfit..cant wait til she posts it [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. Rockports
    Chat with Me

Rockports Well-Known Member

If she wants to be valedictorian and get a really nice letter of recommendation, she needs to come to the principal's office.

9. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Jayla and I have been thinking that our next fantsy party might be man meets lady at a club.

10. Ok I want to be Harold when I grow up (LOL)

That's Hot....Really Hot OMG !!!

11. Paging Jayle to the principal's office... Jayla Conrad please come to the principal's office :p

12. That sounds like a good one! <3 can't wait!!

13. You should try me out ;)

14. Yea you should :wink:

15. HAWT!! I wish I could have watched :twisted: :twisted:

16. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Role play with Miss Jayla Conrad is very sexy and very hot.

The intimacy of her GFE is outstanding.

Jayla will satisfy your every need.

17. Yea she will!

18. I love doing the naughty school girl look, and party! Go jayla!

19. Great review and great story! Jayla is an amazing, beautiful girl. xoxo Jayla!

20. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Ohhh role-play with Jayla - super hot! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

21. The funny thing is that you really do look like a school girl!! YUM!!

22. I love when u dress up too....we need to go costume shopping asap! lol

23. I know!!! I have nothing!

24. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

And I love undressing Miss Jayla Conrad during a fantasy party if that is part of the role playing.

25. That can always be done!! [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

26. You can make any outfit hawt!!!

27. Sexy review! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

28. Good question..I was thinkin nurse since he just had surgery (-:

29. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

An alternate would be female doctor takes advantage of male patient or male doctor takes advantage of female patient.

Any role play with Miss Jayla Conrad is going to be hot, fun and sexy and that makes possible a well written review that will attract some attention.

I enjoy interacting with a lady that earlier in my life would have been or in a world far, far away could be an outstanding girl friend. A connection like that on an appropriate level makes for a very enjoyable experience in the present.