JADE you are my angel

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by dusty, Nov 18, 2014.

1. I'd like to tell you JADE that every party that I have been with you has been better then the last one. you have shown me thing that I have never ever believe where possible to be done. I have had the privilege to have party with you more then I have ever dreamed possible to be in the arm's of such a beautiful woman. it is truly one of my dream's. every time that I was in your arm's my soul melt and I was so much like putty in your hand's. I dream about each and every time that we parted together. and for you to take the time and just be with me will there are no word's that I can ever say to you that will say just what I so feel when I am with you, and every time I come into the ranch and I see you. I feel my leg's get weak in the knees. and I so pray that you jump up and into my arm's. and say I so miss you dusty. then I come to me realize that you are a beautiful angel and angel are meant to be in my dream's. JADE I have told you that I'd love to take you out on a overnighter. I can see us arm and arm on a dance floor slowly dancing arm and arm's. I will and I hope that you will make this dream come true for me. just like all the other dreams you have made come true for me. thank you for being my friend I love you so much JADE. my angel in my dreams and my heart. [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

2. Always nice to hear of dreams coming true here ;)

xoxox
    Ally James

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I feel so bad for missing some of the wonderful reviews. So sorry!
    I hope things are good with you and that you are happy. We had some great times and if life permit, I am sure we will have many more. With sometime now, don't be surprised if I do jump on your arms like you described :)
    Kisses to you Dusty.

dreamscometrue likes this.