JADE CAPRI - The Perfect Lover! (9/15/2012)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Crock_Harker, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

I first met Jade almost one year ago, the night I arrived at the LRN for my first party ever. Over the course of that year, Jade and I have developed a very close mutual friendship and respect for one another. We have teased each other, taunted each other, laughed at and with each other, shared with each other, pissed each other off, but yet we had never been intimate with one another. We have come close to partying on more than one occasion, but for one reason or another, we never did. That all ended on Saturday night!

Our day started at 2pm as we were getting things together for the Party later that evening. We spent a lot of time that day working together, laughing, joking, getting on each others' nerves, etc. It was a lot of fun!

So the Party was supposed to start at 7pm, but we were waiting for Jade to finish getting ready. :wink: I had to go and hurry her along.

The evening transpired beautifully. The tasting was a tremendous success and singing lasted until nearly 3am. Towards the end of karaoke, I spent all of my time sitting next to Jade, cuddling with her and deciding it was finally time we shared some private time together.

Rather than going into specifics or even veiled language about what we did, let me describe our evening the way I described it to her that night: Imagine a typical Saturday. You and your spouse/partner/lover wake up, share a little breakfast, talk over what you're going to do that day, run some errands, head home, do some chores, freshen up and end the day by spending a romantic evening together.

You go out for a nice, candlelit dinner; share some delicious drink; listen to a little live music; dance a little; and then head home. Your lover leads you off to the bedroom for some of the most intimate, intense, sensual, lovemaking you have ever had in your entire life!

That is EXACTLY what you can expect from an evening with Jade. It is pointless for me to even begin to describe the evening in broader detail. Anything I would try and write would simply NOT live up to the actual events themselves.

Perfection is the only way to describe the incomparable, Jade Capri!

Jade: I will forever remember our first evening together. Thank you for such a special night. It could not have ended any better!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Superb review Crock! Jade is truely a SPECIAL WOMAN!

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent review Crock!!! I envy you every moment with that very special lady!!!!

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

4. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, John! Jade is special in every way.

5. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Al! Hopefully, you will have a chance to find out how special Jade is soon enough.

6. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Wow is right, Vivianna!

I described my time with Jade this way to a group of people in chat: "Here's the thing: I can't really put her (Jade) in the "party" category because it was more than that. While technically it was a "party" in the purest definition of what that is at the ranch, it was definitely much more meaningful than a traditional party." I think that puts it in a better context! :)

7. Crock, you took the words right out of my mouth. 'Party' does not adequately describe what an experience with Jade is like. What you said in your other comment, about it being more like a day spent with a lover, is right on the money.

8. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

WOW! Did you get any sleep that night Crock? :D

9. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Not much! Jade wouldn't let me! :mrgreen:

10. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Great review Crock, glad to see you had some fun after a long day :)

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I remember exactly the day you were here. I don't remember when was that we start to be close, but I guess that is a good thing. I say, when it's time we will know :wink:

That trip to Costco was fun, from choosing cheeses, more wine and the melons...lol
    Well, I am not normally late, but in my defense... I was cutting fruits and helping preparing the plates so I was kinda of sweaty with all the prep work. Stop yelling at me :lol:

You were awesome speaking when the party started and checking if everyone were having a taste of each wine... got me a little drunk just so you know :mrgreen:

I can not believe you were up that late and I almost didn't believe you were up to spend time with due to the time. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

If I was to rewrite it, guess what? I would copy and paste what you wrote. What a beautiful way to describe the whole day. Aside from being at the Ranch that is I felt too Crock [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Thank you For everything that night Crock and for everything you do for us in both houses. Now I know why the ladies really love you. I have experimented first hand. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Room #7 is always open for you honey :wink:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It is a superb write up John. I think you are special too. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Al. I hope some day we get to spend special time together. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Jade! It was definitely a special night made even more special by the time we shared together!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Wow is right for me too. I think it was a date. I just loved what you wrote. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

That's quite an endorsement! :D

18. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

It's 100% true, breastlvr!

19. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

You have no idea how happy it make me to read this. The whole experience and the afterwards been indescribable [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Wow, what an awesome review! Jade is an amazing woman with such a wonderful and loving personality. She truly is loved here at the house and I'm so glad you got to experience what all of us have known about her for years!!

21. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Heheh... I am sure he did.. hopefully with sweet dreams. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Yes you did hehe... not early but you did :p

23. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It is a great review. What a long day that was. He is such a trooper :wink:

24. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I think the experience has to be looked as a overall. It wouldn't have been so special if we didn't spent so much time getting to know each other. I am glad it didn't change our friendship. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

That is what I say Breastlvr [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I am here to confirm. :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I was editing you podcast today. We are all so lucky to have met you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I really think we are due for another amazing time [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Sounds incredible!! :D

30. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It was... you shaw see it someday [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. Always Incredible ! Xo [smilie=happy.gif]

32. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

That would be an unforgettable experience! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

thank you sweetie. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me