Jade Capri: I'm Still Smiling Review :)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Ankou_Reaper, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Jade Capri was one of the few Love Ranch Ladies I actually got to meet in May, since I only was there for a little bit of time and spent most of it with Ruby. Her beauty was pretty evident from her photos, but meeting her in person was far more exciting. She is an absolute goergeous Brazilian Blonde with a smile that is down right addicting and eyes that seem to look straight through you. Anyone who has met Jade is simply stunned by her radiant beauty.

But I didn't get the chance to party with her back then. I didn't know it at the time, but that brief encounter would be the beginning of a very exciting journey until our paths crossed again.

When I asked for the Love Ranch to throw me a party, I wasn't surprised when Ruby jumped on board to help the planning. I was, however, shocked when Jade did. Not because of any reason other than had only briefly met her and we've only had chatted a few times. She was so enthusiastic about the whole birthday party that I decided to party with her in a more intimate setting. More on that later, however, as I am jumping the gun.

In the two months or so leading up to the party, Jade and I were in constant contact. She sent me as many messages as I sent her, and many of them were for no reason other than to say hello or ask how my day was going. It wasn't the kind of corresponance I expected; she was genuially interested in getting to know me before the party. I especially appreciated her kind words when she knew I feared flying and was about to board a plane.

Arriving at the Love Ranch on Saturday, the 17th of August, I was greated by a few ladies and it only took a few minutes for Jade to walk out in her New York Giants Bikini that I had bought her. Gentlemen, You've seen the pictures. She looked like she was made for a bikini. She has curves like a California Highway. If you ever get the chance to see her in person, you'll have a hard time not letting your jaw hit the floor.

Jade and Katrina (who I will review ASAP) spent time with me talking and taking pictures in their bikinis. It was really fun. Then, before the football party, Jade and I retreated to the comfort of the VIP room and agreed on a time and price. It was painless. We paid a visit to the office and were off and away.

I don't post details about what we did and how we did it for the most part, but I can tell you a few things. Another board member told me that Jade's Kisses were "Weapons of Mass Distraction." I had no idea how true that was until she pressed her sweet lips to mine. My head spun and I was instantly addicted to them. The way she moved and took care of me in that room was amazing. From the tub to the couch, we had one of the most sexual charged intimate parties I have ever had the pleasure of having. Every second she was into the party and made no secret that she was having as an enjoyable experience as I was. It's like you and Jade are both having this incredible time every second and she wants nothing more than to make it the most memorable time you've ever had.

When we were not wrapped up in each others arms that weekend, we spent the time chatting, having a large feast with a few other ladies, and cuddling. Jade was such a great host, she always checked on me and made time to say goodnight before the day was over.

We had round two a few days later, and boy did it just get better! She wore my Detroit Lions Jersey and if she doesn't post a picture of it, it's a crime. She makes that Jersey so sexy! More amazing times where had, and we finished the party with a sensual massage with her delicate but firm hands and even had a naked dance party! It was a riot! She can really move them hips!

I don't post exact details, but gentlemen, Jade has a sexual energy to her that is really quite amazing. She knows what to do, how to do it, and exactly what gets a guy going. She kisses, nibbles, and everything inbetween to get you ready. And when she looks into your eyes, you are pulled into her spell of seduction.

It was time for me to go home, but not before I stole a few more of those delicious kisses.

Jade, you are without a doubt the most sensual person I have met. You make any guy who walk threw those doors feel like they are a King or Sultan or Pharoh. Even those she didn't party with, she greets them like a long lost friend. She takes the time to answer people on the threads so often, its amazing. Jade, I couldn't even begin to show my gratitude to you for being my football host. Our parties were incredible, and I can't wait to get back there and go for round three! I beleive I still owe you a few dances!

2. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

great post Reaper

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent Review Ankou!!!!! Having seen the pics... I know how Gorgeous she is!!!

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

4. I am counting the days until my appointment with Jade...this review just makes me even more impatient! 8)

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It is a great post indeed. Thank you for reading it Crumbie. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Awww... thank you Al. You never fail. Always reading our reviews and responding to it. Thank you for the support honey [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Just so you know, I think you are very special [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. That sounds like a great adventure! It was nice to read a little about your secret trade :mrgreen:

10. Nice post!! A party with Jade Capri sounds breath taking!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you honey! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Yes it was. He always has some up his sleeves :mrgreen:

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Sweetheart! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Excellent review!! :D

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It is a great write up. He was all smiles today as well... hehe

16. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Here is a picture of me in blue for you.

[​IMG]

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Here's another picture to keep the memory fresh in your mind. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

18. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

19. When I see Jade I've got a smile for a entire week on my face! Great review AR!

20. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Interesting, I get a smile when I see you as well :D

21. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

22. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Willow. I try. :wink:

23. So awesome! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I am so looking forward to have you around. Love the pictures of the cute animals you sent to me.

25. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It is. He is a nice guy with the ladies.