Jade Capri I wish I was a Virgin

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Jade Capri I wish I was a Virgin.
    I had my first party with Jade and it was Very Sensual. Everyone knows Jade is a caring person she worked with me and gave me a very Sensual party. I went over to LR waited at the bar for Jade. She came out wearing a robe and bra and panty set. Jade is very Pretty don't let the heart in front of her face fool you and her Body is Hotter than her pictures. She gave me a kiss and hug and we talked a little we went back to her room and she was very generous and worked with my budget.
    We took care of biz and went back to her room. We got the room ready and stripped. WOW Jades Body is SEXY. It made me want to work out just to look better for her. Every inch of skin was soft. Jade gave me lots of kisses and her kisses are a perfect wet soft balance. I could have had a kissing party with her and been happy. We then made our way to the bed. More kisses followed by sensual mutual oral pleasure. Jade is very good at it and complemented me on my skills and I love her soft legs squeezing me ears. She pleased me with cowgirl and I got to be on top. Now the sensations on top were so strong because of the talented Jade Capri moving underneath me that the round was over and I didn't think it was going to. WOW that never happened to me before but it was all Jade.
    This party made m wish I was a Virgin because to lose you Virginity to such a Beautiful woman with this type of party would be perfect. It wasn't over the top it was very warm and gentle because Jade is a very warm and gentle person and a Top Lover for all those reasons and more.
    Thank You Jade for a sensual party.

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Do you? You are so sweet Tony. That was a long due date, right? I am so happy you made some time for me. I know it's hard when you have your favorites in town. I am so happy we got to spend time together. What are you saying Tony, you are in great shape honey. and Tamela teach you well ;)
    So you know, I loved the kisses too. It's was awesome to have you experience something new with me. It make me feel special. I can't say that I am not looking forward for a next time with you. I think a person should experience all types of pleasure that intrigues them and then make up their mind what it's best. I think you are very sensual as well and that made me be that way with you Tony. Thank you so much for a wonderful time. Btw, You signature with Tamela is lovely. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Welcome to the Jade Capri Fan Club, Tony. You wrote a very nice review. You're very much right. Jade is a very sensual and caring lady and her kisses are worth their weight in gold. Jade does have a unique talent for making all of her clients feel special and worthy. I also agree with you on wishing I could do it all over again and let Jade be the one to take my virginity. She is well worth it.

4. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Nice read. :D

5. I've wished the same thing because there are so many virgins with amazing experiences with her. Might be a fun roleplay. hehe

6. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

7. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks Willow I'm sure when we party you are going to make me wish I was a Virgin too :wink:
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Great review Tony. Jade is magnificent.

I too think Jade is a wonderful kisser

If I had the chance to lose my virginity all over again, either Jade or Tamela Lee would be my only choices.

9. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks I agree but those two make you feel like you are a virgin. Every party with Tamela I always learn something new and she taught me how to enjoy a party not just have a party so I could enjoy a party like this one with Jade.

10. What a great review

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I wanted to post a picture on this review [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

12. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Maybe I can stop by and see you next month and you can wear that for me and you can show you that I'm not a Virgin :wink:

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

hehe, that was cute Hunt. He did write a very nice review. He is a sweetheart and you would like him if you guys had a chance to meet. Thank you for the nice words Hunt. I think everyone should feel that way. Feel special in a genuine way is what make all the difference. I didn't take your virginity, but we have a lot time to make up for that, what do you say hehe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

yes, it is BL. Thank you for reading it. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. ACW
    Chat with Me

ACW Active Member

I'm GLAD that Jade was the one to take my virginity.
    [smilie=i love you1.gif] Jade.

16. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Jade, in response to your latest reply to this post all I can say is that I hope we do have a lot more time together and you don't go away anytime soon.

17. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

After our conversations over the past week I should have named this review Jade Capri I wish I was a Local :wink:

18. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I am sure you had a lot fun before meeting me ;)
    I would though happily taken yours for you. A roleplay...hmmm.. not sure you can pull that one off.

19. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you sweetie. He does a very generous job writing about his ladies.

20. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Aww TS, :) :)
    You are a excellent kisser as well and I am honored to be on your choices if you were a virgin. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

She thought you really well and I also had the opportunity to learn and experience to full extent some things with Tamela, she truly give a two girls party

22. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you beautiful.

23. ACW
    Chat with Me

ACW Active Member

Man to have partied with you AND Tamela [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

24. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Whoo! EROTICA! This review was hot and Jade is an excellent lover!!

25. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Jade is the best!

26. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

27. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Jade all I can say is DAMN YOU LOOK GOOD IN THEM JEANS! You could could be a Jeans Model! The only thing HOTTER is watching you take them off. I've never seen you take off your Jeans so we are going to have to change that :wink:

28. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

I hope you;re keeping warm and enjoying your weekend. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

She is a great lover. I miss her and our parties together.

30. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It's always a pleasure to have you around. Stop by next time you are in town ;)

dreamscometrue likes this.