I've got some not-great-news...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BTFSTL, Jul 24, 2019.

1. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

Hey folks, hope everyone is doing well

Have some not-great-news for everyone.

We both were hoping to get to the ranches for our birthday this September - especially after my stroke last year, I could use some companionship.

Unfortunately, both of us are going through some tough t9mes financially and with work and other things, so we're going to have to postpone our next trip west to Reno/Tahoe and environs.

The GOOD thing is this - we are definitely going to find a way to come there in 2020 - for our 60TH BIRTHDAY!!!

My apologies for having to postpone things this year, but it will give me a chance to get better and hopefully be ready to have fun with all of you beautiful lades and great message board buddies!!

if anyone wants to PM us or email, feel free and we can talk about life in general and make plans for next year.

Already looking forward to 2020!!!

Take care all!!!

2. Oh no! You sure do need all the love and attention you can get and I'm the gal to give it to you! see you next year!

ColinSTL and BTFSTL like this.
  3. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

For sure Amy. Sometimes it's not been easy at all; being cooped up in my apartment can get old fast.

ColinSTL likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks for the update!!! I'll be missing both of you this year but I look forward to celebrating your birthdays for 2020 with lot's of hugs, cuddles and kisses to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Here's a video that I took of your last birthday party at Kit Kat Ranch:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BTFSTL and ColinSTL like this.
  6. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

Thanks Cumisha!! It's not been easy at times + like now. Just badly in need of a LOT of things right now

7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear this guys as I know everyone was looking forward to your visit. But, there is next year and we will all be ready to celebrate in the grand Ranch tradition. Take care my friends and I hope things start to get better for you. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

8. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

Thanks bunches Leggie!!! :) Same here!!

origlegman likes this.
  9. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone for all of your kind words over the fact we can't get out for our birthday this coming year, but we'll be coming back for out 60th in 2020. Really means a lot to the both of us.

And the good thing about our Birthday that year is it'll be on a Friday, so we can make a whole weekend out of it! Or as we did last time, a week! No matter what, it'll be a great time for the both of us!

Thanks again everyone!

BTFSTL and RunningSquirrel like this.
  10. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear that guys. Don't worry, 2020 will be here sooner than you know it. Still need to have a reunion with you boys. It's been too long! :)

11. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Brent , I know how you feel . Every time last winter , when it snowed. I was stuck inside for week at a time.....And boy that does suck.......

12. Vixen
    Chat with Me

Vixen Well-Known Member

Was hoping to see u!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BTFSTL likes this.
  13. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

No doubt, that sucked. Like last winter here.

Being stuck at home hasn't been the greatest. I'm hoping to get out more soon now and already looking ahead to 2020!!!

14. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

So was I!!! Hopefully next year!!!

15. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

I'm catching you, brother! That 60 isn't too far away :eek: Have a great time in 2020 and treat them ladies :)

BTFSTL likes this.
  16. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

You know it FN!!! :) Looking forward to it!!

FumbleNutts likes this.
  17. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

2020 it is then!!!

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

BTFSTL likes this.
  18. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

Starting the countdown!!!! Hope you're doing good Randy!!!!

Jessie Summers likes this.
  19. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

I’m very sorry to hear. I hope you get better but look at it this way it gives you more time to fine tune your party details.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BTFSTL likes this.
  20. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

True that Jade!!! Make me think about what what I want to do.

JadeMonroe likes this.
  21. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Exactly!!!;)

BTFSTL likes this.
  22. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is such an interesting thread,
    thanks for posting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BTFSTL likes this.