RANCH SPECIAL I'LL COOK A ROMANTIC STANDING RIB ROAST DINNER WHEN YOU BOOK AN OVERNIGHT IN OUR BUNGALOW

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Nov 28, 2018.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @joe moll for liking my post!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JessieStone for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JessieStone for liking my post!!! You are amazing!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  5. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

It’s easy to like a post from @cumishaamado she is just sooo much fun!!!

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and compliment!!! You are soooooo much fun too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe moll for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @DesertRose for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Bobbi Besos for liking my post!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love to cook!!! Who wants a homemade cooked meal?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Delilah Rae for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Who wants me to cook a homemade meal?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @wrb55rosco for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Are you craving a "Home Cooked Meal"? [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Book an
    appointment with a deposit at (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0 to secure your fabulous "Home Cooked Meal" today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @LayloniStroxxx for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and compliments!!! My prayers are always with you and I love our chemistry together!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @DesertRose for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - Thanks for your kind words!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Bobbi Besos for liking my post!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Who wants a home cook meal?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]