I think I knew this, but it's so crystal clear now.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jessie Summers, Aug 26, 2019.

1. I should've picked up on this a long time ago with Jessie and partying in Mound House, but maybe it's the pressure of the moment and just wanting to have general fun, but I'm branching out a little bit.

One of the aspects I've always had, in dressing up as "Jessie", is a fairly strong feminine side. I'd say as far as balance, I'm 55/60 percent male, and 40/45 percent female, it's not 50/50, but there are indications I see often that my feminine side is a strong one. Wanting to see a chick flick every once in awhile. Realizing that a good cry (while they are rare for me admittedly) can be a great thing!

With this comes a pretty strong urge, especially when dressed as "Jessie", to become a sub. It's actually one of the great challenges I've had while partying. I usually want to incorporate Jessie, but once the clothes are off, Jessie is gone....think physical 'body parts' and you'll know where I'm going with this.

A party playing with being dominated by a female, maybe, but not quite, humiliated about crossdressing, but certainly being ordered what to do, and how to do it, would be amazing! The humiliated part would probably hit me in areas we don't want to go to though ;) but there could easily be aspects of bondage tossed in as well!

So I'm kind of curious as to the responses and who they come from, as I would be HIGHLY interested in this type of roleplay! Who would be interested in a "you be dom, and I'll be sub" party in the future?

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
    RunningSquirrel likes this.
  2. Always interesting to explore the hidden or understated aspects of ourselves that are fun to explore. Good luck finding someone but I would caution you in the humiliation part, sometimes that's has bad after affects. If you enjoy "Jessie" don't make becoming her a negative with whoever you choose to explore your sub side with. It is possible to be dominated and not humiliated.

StevenL likes this.
  3. Thanks for the advice @Sharky , I'm not too worried about 'overdoing" the humiliation part, as I'm definitely not the type to go way overboard with a fetish, especially going that direction. There's a certain level of domination and/or humiliation that I would be uncomfortable with. Even the thought of being verbally embarassed by the girl is probably something I wouldn't like, so there is a limit I wouldn't cross

Sharky likes this.
  4. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

JessicaKitten JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion

Bring some of your favorite things to dress up in and I will "catch you" ;) this will be so much fun to do and so many fun possibilities with this make up sub scene ;)

Jessie Summers likes this.
  5. StevenL
    Chat with Me

StevenL Well-Known Member

I've been a sub my whole life and my hardest of hard limits is humiliation. I do not do it to others and refuse to have it done to me. I usually tell ladies that I'm not secure enough for humiliation, so I agree totally that humiliation does not need to be a part of being submissive.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Jessie Summers and Sharky like this.
  6. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

This sounds like a hit fun time! I’m down!

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

Sharky likes this.
  7. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I’ve dabbled in BDSM. I was in a class for it briefly, having met someone on Alt.com.

I wasn’t in that class long. Maybe a few weeks. As I told the friends I met there, I had a “really good distraction” at the time. That distraction was my then future wife.

Before that, though, I had a short online relationship with a girl in Canada that worked as a stripper. I was 28 at the time, and she was my ideal mate. We emailed a lot, and she was totally into the master/sub type of thing, and she was a sub. I also met her on Alt. My handle was DarkLordNick, so I admit I enjoyed being referred to as “my lord.” Then the emails just stopped. The email address quit working. She sent me an email telling me she’s gonna travel again and to keep in touch, and that was it.

I’m not sure if the whole BDSM scene is for me. I never actually tried it. Ask me if I’m a dom or sub, I don’t know what to tell you.