REVIEW I <3 Hannah Parker

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Lunch Buffett, Oct 25, 2021.

1. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

I luv Hannah Parker. [smilie=i love you1.gif]

Hannah used to work as a dancer for the Sapphire Gentleman's Club in Las Vegas. She prefers to work at the Bunny ranch so that she can please, not just tease. She is currently working the night shift.

I was always unsatisfied with the local strip club. They have bouncers that make you follow dumb strip club rules.

What If.....there weren't any bouncers?

Hannah selected four sets of lingerie from her collection and we walked to Suite 69. She asked me what kind of music I liked so she could search for it on Spotify. Soon the music was playing. I had to take a shower while Hannah put on the first outfit. When Hannah came out, she was looking very sexy. She started giving me a real lap dance. Then she found some erogenous zones that I didn't know I had. After a while, she changed into the next alluring outfit and soon we were engaged in more sexy activity. Then I had to stop to tell her how really beautiful she is, before I forgot entirely. Then she changed into the next spectacular set of lingerie and modeled it for me, followed by more sexy activity.

I don't think I will step foot inside another strip club again. Thank you to everyone at the Bunny ranch for making my vacation memorable. I loved spending time with Hannah Parker.

P.S. I'm sorry I stole the keys to Suite 69! I'm not proud of myself. :(

Let love win!!!!

Last edited: Oct 25, 2021
    KikiLover likes this.
  2. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

I smiled at Air Force Amy. Five minutes later, I realized I was wearing a face mask and no one saw me smile. Foiled by that nasty mask mandate! :(

BigAlbowski and KikiLover like this.