I ♡ the Nevada wildlife!

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by LolaValentine, Apr 16, 2024.

1. LolaValentine
    Chat with Me

LolaValentine Kinky Tattooed Lover Girl

Nothing delights me more than seeing all of the wildlife around the ranch! Every drive feels like an excursion on a safari. During my brief time in Nevada I've encountered big horn sheep, wild horses, donkeys, deer, pronghorn and tons of feral cats. Prior to coming to Nevada I had no idea wild horses were this common! I'm fighting the urge not to take a critter home with me. What's the coolest wild animal you've encountered?

IMG_3995.jpg

IMG_3996.jpg

IMG_3997.jpg

IMG_3998.jpg

IMG_3999.jpg

IMG_4001.jpg

IMG_3277.JPG

IMG_2951.JPG

Lunch Buffett likes this.
  2. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

CamiParker America’s Sweetheart

Me too!!! The girls and I got to see a herd of wild horses on an outing the other day. No matter how often you get to see them it never gets old!

IMG_3815.jpeg IMG_3812.jpeg IMG_3811.jpeg

3. LolaValentine
    Chat with Me

LolaValentine Kinky Tattooed Lover Girl

I'm shocked they let you get that close, It's such a magical experience seeing the horses!

CamiParker likes this.
  4. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

CamiParker America’s Sweetheart

I’m an animal whisperer lol All my friends and family tease me about it, but I think they just know I’m their friend. There was one that used to walk up with his heard behind the ranch long ago and after months of coaxing I got him to be my friend, he would come eat carrots, apples etc from me. I always hoped he’d tell the rest of his herd they could come over too, but they always preferred to keep their distance

5. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

The wild horses are beautiful, I love seeing them.