Howard Stern & The Bunnyranch

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Dec 7, 2005.

1. you didnt get it from south korea did ya? :lol: :lol:
    I sold 2 on ebay opening day for 3k for both!! one guy paid $1300 for it and another $1700. I have dont that since the nintendo 64 came out.... you wanna make some serious $$$$$$ get presales on the PS3 and sell em on ebay... It will be the same crazyness or more I garentee it!!!!!

2. I would rather play with you then an x-box 360 if your in the room

3. Re: hey dennis

FINE stay at home I'll have all the dental jam :lol:

4. I got it from a guy in florida, I got a good deal, headset, 2 games , wireless controler, xbox live ready, lots of other goodies. I ended up giveing 1200.00 for it. not bad I guess.

5. Thats an awsome deal for X-Box 360. I couldnt believe it when they both went to $800 I was like ok now your talking.. Get on duty do my rounds grab the trusty laptop.... bout fell out of my chair when I seen the final bid.. they paid with paypal so I had it before I knew it.
    I wished I would have kept one now. Call Of Duty 2 looks killer... so does every other game on it. Madden will be so life like it will be hard to tell real and fake.

6. Re: ? ?

Yes angel you did look smoking hot in yours.

7. Re: ? ?

why thank you Daddy!!! it was the perfect outfit for NYC!! it's all soft and fuzzy - just like us bunnies :wink:
    p.s. the hood was a brilliant idea!! :D

8. Dennis the girls look great
    [​IMG]

9. thanks for the pic creamy goodness!! :D here's another one i found of us bunnies with Courtney Cummz:
    [​IMG]

10. ladies in pink means I'm in heaven :lol:

11. On launch day I saw the Xbox 360 go for as much as $2100 on eBay.

Tried COD2 in a store and it looks amazing. Compared to the regular XBox version it just blows it off the friggin' map.

12. Thanks a million Brooke all you bunnies are looking fine x x x x x

13. thanks this was a cool day in Bunnyranch history.