About Me How To: Make an appt. w| Ms. Nico ♡

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by NicoBradley, May 17, 2023.

1. Hey there!

Thank you for reaching out.

Being new to the Legal Brothel world can often times be overwhelming when you don't go in with much or any knowledge. I decided to create this easy how-to for beginners that just need a little guidance.

Firstly, please read my BIO on my profile. If you have been directed here from another site, you may not have had the chance to read that over.

>> Nico's Profile <<

Next, please exemplify your manners. I am a lady & you should behave accordingly. Please express yourself respectfully, but thoroughly & clearly. Please include information that you would like to share about yourself and why you are visiting, and also share WHEN you would like to visit. I am not sorry, but if you are emailing me without an idea of a date or time in mind, you are wasting my time and the time I could be using to write back more serious clients.

As we all have choices in this world, just as much as you are choosing to spend time with me, I am choosing to spend time with you. If you are rude, uncouth, disrespectful or do not respect my boundaries, I do not HAVE TO spend time with you, no matter how much you spend or anticipate spending. I am open to many things in the bedroom, but if we have not previously agreed to kink or role playing, BE NICE!! This is a LEGAL BROTHEL & WE ARE CONSENTING ADULTS! There should be no reason we cannot communicate our desires so that we make the most of our time together. Also, please mind yourself that you are compensating me for my time for us to be together. I do not work FOR you, we are agreeing on how we spend our time as partners in sex & intimacy. Meaning - just because you pay me does not mean you can treat me poorly.

I CANNOT SOLICIT PRICES OVER THE INTERNET!!! There is a reason that when you go to search for brothel pricing, not much comes up. One: we are independent contractors that manage our own pricing, Two: Solicitation of sex is not only illegal NATIONWIDE, excepting Nevada, the prices can only be discussed inside of the Legal Brothels.

With that said, it can be a little hard not knowing what to place as a deposit because you don't know what the pricing module is. Although I cannot giving you prices, I can tell you that the deposit is to reflect 10% of your anticipated budget. Via phone, our machines can process up to 3000 per 12 hours. In lay terms: Your initial deposit should reflect between a minimum of $200 and up to $3000 to start. There may be slight sticker shock, but nothing SAFE, LEGAL OR LUXURY is within a 3 figure range.

Couples: Your 10% deposit needed STARTS in the higher 3 figure range.

When we make an appointment, please DO NOT No call/No show if you have an obligation with me. I am very understanding of most circumstances and I do not mind rescheduling in emergency or discussed situations. Other means of canceling or rescheduling, I require 72 hours notice.

No call/No show: Deposit is NOT refunded
    Shorter than 72h notice: Deposit is NOT refunded
    Advance notice: Deposit can be moved to another date

If you are deciding between myself and another lady and it is not for a 2+ girl party, please do not choose me. Just like you would want to feel special during our time together, I want to feel special knowing you are only choosing me. I put a lot of information, detail and passion into each sentiment I share about myself and with my clients. I like for that to be reciprocated. Please make any decisions you need to before writing me.

I love gifts as much as the next person. I love flowers, perfumes, candy, coffee, books, lingerie, etc! You are more than welcome to send or bring gifts before or after our appointment.

Gifts can be sent to: Nico Bradley, 69 Moonlight Rd., Carson City, Nevada 89706

Since we are a legal brothel, there are quite a few laws we must abide by including but not limited to PERFORMING A DICK CHECK (to make sure you have no STI/STDs, outbreaks or open lacerations), CONDOMS ARE 100% MANDATORY FOR ALL SEXUAL ACTS (no you cannot pay extra for unprotected sex).

****DISCLAIMER**** I am speaking solely for myself and not for any other lady in the house. We are all independent contractors and allow what we choose within our own clientele.​

John will and aztecwarrior2881 like this.
  2. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

How informative! I love how detail oriented you are! Thank you for the info. :)

3. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Great information for first timers!