Hollywood - Wow

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by whuzez, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Hard to believe all the glowing reviews for Hollywood? Believe them.

I had several long parties, like all day, a few overnights, with her and I felt taken care of every minute of it. She is an amazing combination of beauty and wit, and has a quiet confidence both about herself and and about what she does making her even more seductive and alluring.

Her pictures do not do her justice and I remained mesmerized by her beauty day after day. It's not just her features it's the person looking back at you.

Not a booty/booby man, like me, don't worry her sexiness goes beyond her features.

She has a natural talent for what she does, in all aspects of a party with her, and is always classy and professional (outside of her room).

Want the GFE? Screw that. Book a long party and you will feel like you HAVE a girlfriend.

If you are looking for someone to take on an outdate do yourself a favor and give her serious consideration. She carries on a conversation very easily and can hold a long conversation, and is both capable of planning a day, or going along with what you have planned.

I would have zero reservations about taking her into any social situation.

Sexually she will not let you down. She can (easily) handle any kind of party you want. Want some kind special party, multi-girl party, or anything else you could possibly need/want she is more then capable of doing all that is needed to make it a success and meet all your needs (and desires)

She is very honest and straight forward, and will deliver on anything she promises.

She.is.that.amazing.

DarkSampson likes this.
  2. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Thank you, so much, for putting into words a bit about our experience together!

It was incredibly fun, exciting, and amazing to get to know and experience so much with you during your time here.

My music collection is complete!

I appreciate you, and your openness and communication with me while we were together.

3. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: If you like big breasts - this is the bunny for you!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

:lol: Thank you xxxfelix!!

5. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

Again, thank you for this amazing review ♡
    Our time together was nothing short of amazing.

6. You are very welcome, you deserve that review, and it's all true.

7. We all love Hollywood! She is truly one of a kind!

8. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

I love you guys!

9. Ava Grace
    Chat with Me

Ava Grace Well-Known Member

Hollywood is a great person in and out the bedroom. I love her SOOO much.

10. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

You know I love you Ava!

11. Hollywood is the total package!

12. Yes she is!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. What a great review! Hollywood is a beautiful, amazing girl! Glad to hear you two had such a great time! :D :D :D

14. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

I'm so blessed to work with you ladies ♡

15. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

Come back [smilie=i love you1.gif]

16. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

I miss our fun times together! Let's see each other soon! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Awesome review. Glad you had a great time with Hollywood. :D

18. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

We are long over due for some intimate fun!

19. Sexy Sensual and Passionate Brunette Looking To Satisfy Your Secret Desires!! Very EAGER to please... My Delicious Curves And Pretty Face Will Leave You Mesmerized!! While My Positive Attitude And Skills Will Make You Feel Relaxed And Reposed!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    One with a beautiful face, seductive eyes and skin as soft as silk... One that will keep your eyes occupied While my imagination entices you... [smilie=hot over you.gif] THEN LOOK NO FURTHER! Im easy going, intelligent, spontaneous, sexy & VERY tempting.
    This HOT SUMMER I will be having the best SIZZLING SPECIALS [smilie=call me.gif]
    [​IMG]

20. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

Thinking of you today.. And what great great memories we created together!

21. What a fantastic review! Hollywood is such a lovely lady~ :mrgreen:

22. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much!!

23. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

It's time to create some new memories together
    [smilie=be mine!.gif]

24. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

Time sure does fly, but the memories of our parties are still FRESH in my mind!!