About Me HERE'S MY NEW PODCAST

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Apr 18, 2023.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Here's my new "Podcast":[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

What do you think of my "New Podcast"?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Are you lonely or missing companionship, I would love to fulfill them for you!!!

Booking info with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

destinistarr likes this.
  4. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Great podcast @cumishaamado....................................

5. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

If you were to do another podcast, what would your next podcast be?

6. Great job @cumishaamado !! This was very insightful. Loved it! You’re very entertaining.

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for your kind words!!! See you soon!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @destinistarr for sharing your thoughts and I'm not sure what my next podcast would be yet but I'll keep you posted!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Air Force Amy for sharing your thoughts and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Love your video. All I hear you talk about is the food!!! Who doesn’t love food!!!! Great watch @cumishaamado

I wonder what your next podcast would be? HMMMmmm

11. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

And I’m trying to put my podcast on the message board and I forgot how to post it. Oooops. I need help.

12. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

How did you get the full video like this on the message board. I forgot how to do it. Lol!!

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Here's how to do it @destinistarr:

Go to "Podcast & Blogs" in Forum

Click the "Arrow" at upper right

Then Email the link to you

Then you can "Copy the Link" and "Paste" on Message Board

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Are you planning a trip to the ranches or missing a companion? I can "Custom your trip with many memorable experiences to cherish and want more for future visits!!!

Email: [email protected]

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Booking Info with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and compliments. Also, welcome back again!!! I look forward to doing 2 Girl Parties with you in the future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

What a great Podcast @cumishaamado
    Book your appointments with her now.

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @destinistarr for sharing your thoughts and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

19. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Great watch, thanks for sharing!