REVIEW HelenaPrice

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by forgotten, Jul 16, 2016.

1. I can't put into words how fantastic Helena is, but I'll try. She exceeded all my expectations, stunningly beautiful and charm that will make you feel as if you have known her for years. She is very smart and funny and will pick up on subtle things you do and say to make your time with her unforgettable. I had one of the best experiences with her that I have ever had, Truly fantastic. She doesn't rush you and makes sure you enjoy every minute and she looks and feels like she is enjoying that time with you as well. All I can say is no matter how much time you spend with her you will wish you could spend more, and the memory of the time you spent will stick with you in a very good way. You should probably not drive for 24hrs. Your day dreams of your time with her might cause you to wreck. I will be booking time (allot) with her on her next trip out. If you don't get to spend time with her you really have missed out someone special. Or it's because I booked up all her time;) yeah it was that good of a time

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
    cinnamon and HelenaPrice like this.
  2. Thank you so much! I really appreciate you, love![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

cinnamon Making Memories, You'll Never Forget!!!

What a sweet review congrats hun!

HelenaPrice likes this.