Helena Price and Roxanne Price

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by handjobnut, May 23, 2018.

1. handjobnut
    Chat with Me

handjobnut Well-Known Member

Even though this party was a few weeks ago, I remember every moment as if it happened moments ago...
    Helena Price was in my fantasies ever since I saw some of her handjob videos...Her gorgeous face, her playful, naughty smile, her skillful hands, and her sexy voice in those videos made my heart melt and pound at the same time. Roxanne Price was in my fantasies ever since I first saw photos of her and finally scheduled a mind-blowing handjob party with her and Aisha (soon to be reviewed!). Roxanne is also breathtakingly gorgeous with a naughty smile, and being with her made my heart melt and pound at the same time. I was dreaming, imagining, and fantasising about the Price goddesses, and my pulse raced when I saw that they were both going to be at the Love Ranch! I quickly wrote them and was delighted when they quickly responded back, telling me how excited they were to explore my two-girl handjob fantasy about both of them
    The morning of our party finally came, my heart yet again pounding as I entered the Love Ranch. Helena was the first to greet me, looking incredibly seductive in a blue robe...I felt like I was in a dream as we looked into each other's eyes. She told me that she would be right back...She was heating up coconut oil especially for our party. My erection already shot up by her words! Roxanne arrived moments after, looking as beautiful as ever in a spring dress, and the three of us walked hand in hand to the room.
    Helena removed her robe, revealing a lacy bra and thong....Roxanne removed her dress, revealing the skimpiest bra and thong ever. All I could do at that moment was stare in wonder, and worship their incredible bodies with my eyes! My jaw dropped and my erection created a tent in my pants. Slowly, both Price goddesses came toward me, and we were in each other arms like longtime lovers. Both of the ladies kissed me lovingly on the lips at the same time, softly, tenderly and intimately. Time just stopped...I could have kissed both of them forever.....Their four hands began to undress me, until I was fully naked and rock-hard between the Prices. Their lips kissed me again, both of them giggling and moaning hoarsely as their hands caressed and fondled my already throbbing erection. This was the beginning of one of the most incredible handjobs I have ever experienced...their combined skills brought delicious sensations that were beyond description! I cannot describe it as merely a handjob....Both ladies took me to euphoria with their hands! It was the most intimate, sensual, lovemaking ever. Helena and Roxanne led me to the bed, and filled their palms with coconut oil....their hands returned to my cock, their palms and fingers gliding against and around my shaft, back and forth, up and down, massaging and stroking. Helena was kissing me over and over, her tongue playfully licking mine, her hands continuing to drive me nuts. Roxanne's hands followed Helena's all over my penis as she whispered how turned on she was as she watched us kiss. Both Helena and Roxanne turned around so that I could see their gorgeous ass as they both reached behind to continue tickling and fondling me...The visual and physical sensations were driving me towards bursting point, my painfully hard cock oozing precum all over their fingers. I couldn't control my moans and sighs as both ladies turned around to face me again. After 30 minutes of the Prices loving me manually, and masterfully keeping me hard to nth degree the entire time, my cock was deep purple and pulsing. Both began tongue-kissing me again, their tongues moving down my body and tickling and gently sucking my nipples. Helena took Roxanne's hand and guided her palm to the back of my shaft... Helena's hand was at the front...their hands clasped each others between my cock...and both began to pump me at the same time, their pace of their stroking increasing more and more. Our eyes were locked into one another all the while, my hands digging into the bedsheets as their smiles became wider and wider. My orgasm was so explosive, cum spilling all over as their hands continued stroking me... Helena let out the sexiest high-pitched "hmmmmmmmm" as she saw my orgasm, which made another rope of cum blast from me! Both Helena and Roxanne kissed me again, their hands still held together around my cock, moving up and down as more cum was spilling out.....After a few minutes, the stroking got slower and slower. They finally released me with a soft and sensual caress. As Helena left to get a hot towel to clean me up, Roxanne's eyes were twinkling and her smile did not leave her face. After a few minutes of the three of us snuggling, the Prices covered their hands and coconut oil again and began loving me all over again......The second orgasm was as earth-shattering as the first. After a bath together, our party ended.
    Helena made us delicious french toast afterwards, and the three of us had breakfast together. It was a perfect cadence to a morning filled with sensual and tender intimacy. Helena and Roxanne have such wonderful chemistry, and it was heaven to be in their company.
    I so hope to see them again soon.....

Last edited: May 23, 2018
  2. Thank you for the wonderful experience, and thank you for taking the time to write about the three of us being together! XOXO

[​IMG] [​IMG]

auron79, handjobnut and Cohenprime86 like this.
  3. Cohenprime86
    Chat with Me

Cohenprime86 Well-Known Member

Wow I definitely would love to get you both together sexy ladies xoxo

4. Ophelia Bee
    Chat with Me

Ophelia Bee your favorite pocket pixie

This sounds so hot! They’re such great girls!

handjobnut likes this.
  5. handjobnut
    Chat with Me

It was such a sensual, intimate party! xxxxxxxxxxxx

6. We were all giddy, and oiled up. Heh :p I really enjoyed our vibes together. <3

AveryLee and handjobnut like this.
  7. handjobnut
    Chat with Me

I can't wait to repeat this party with both of you! ;) xoxoxoxoxo

8. Sounds like so many fond memories , and I think you needs so many more:)

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

handjobnut likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! They both have fabulous personalities!!! Book both of them today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

handjobnut likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

After reading your awesome and erotic review, I would love to rekindle those precious, erotic and memorable experiences to cherish for your birthday next year!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

handjobnut78 likes this.