Halloween Part 1: My 4th Party with Amazing Jordan Soprano

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by nationalgreg, Nov 8, 2011.

1. When I first planned this trip, I knew that I wanted to spend time with Jordan. After several emails back and forth, we decided on a date/time. When I arrived at the ranch, Jordan was still getting ready, so I hanged out in the parlor meeting some of of the other bunnies, and watching the preparations of Madam Suzette for the big Halloween bash.

Jordan arrived, and we talked a little in the parlor, and then went back to her suite to iron out the details of our time together. This was not hard as this was my 4th party with Jordan, and she can read me pretty well. We made our way back to the office and booked our party.

I will not go into details, but each party I have with Jordan gets better and better! She goes above and beyond to make sure that both of us enjoy our time together. Jordan personifies the girl next door. She is down to earth, sultry, sexy & sweet, and not always in that order! Jordan is a wonderful young woman to spend any amount of time with! (the longer, the better!)

A 5th party is in order...

2. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Great review, Greg!

Jordan has a very alluring and sweet look; so happy you're having a great time with her! She is so beautiful [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Thanks Natalia! My next trip, I will be able to post a review of either Ruby, Kimberly, Katrina or Kira. I cannot wait!

4. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

How exciting! I love all four of those ladies dearly... you have excellent taste! :wink: :wink: :wink:

5. Got to love Jordan

6. I agree! Who couldn't?

7. It was my pleasure, sweetie. I'm looking forward to number 5!

8. [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]