Grizzly & Roxanne a intellectual meeting

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by grizzly, Dec 5, 2017.

1. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Wow! How to start this review....I had followed @roxanneprice and read her musings online and knew she was a gamer, lover of Pikachu & Bob Dylan. I gathered from reading about her she would be a fun, energetic and provide me with intellectual stimulation.

We small talked in the parlour with no rush to go into negoations, taking many bunny trails and conversations. She is very beautiful & has amazing energy and a beautiful mind and soul.

I finally asked if she would be interested in talking about a future party with me. We went to the vip room since her room was busy but we couldnt get the lights on. So we went to her room. She invited me to sit on her bed amd she sat in her chair. Let the fun begin...

She is very fun and sensual, likes mental stimulation before getting intimate, can hold a conversation on a wide variety of topics. I can tell she likes teasing but when she gets to know you the party will be off the chain.

Roxanne was easy to talk to, fair in her negoations, does not rush right into negoations but eases into them.

Not sure about anyone else when they talk with Roxanne but even though we sat several feet apart it was getting very warm and hard to breath. She has some amazing energy.

So how does one sum Roxanne up: genuine, caring, honest, fun, intellectual, stimulating.

Get time to know her guys be respectful, engage her mind and have an amazing party!

@roxanneprice thank you for your time I loved every minute I spent with you. Cannot wait to party with you!!

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Roxanne has the sexiest bedroom eyes you'll ever see. Plus, that voice is just as sexy. I just wish I had more time with her.

kmoney and grizzly like this.
  3. Thanks so much for posting this grizzly! I am looking forward to many more stimulating conversations! XOXO

4. grizzly
    Chat with Me

You are most welcome! I also am looking forward to many more stimulating conversations!

kmoney likes this.
  5. Sounds like you had such a wonderful time together! I'm glad!

grizzly likes this.
  6. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Well Grizzly you're learning the dilemma of being local. So many wonderful ladies and you have another winner with Roxanne. She is wonderful to be around and party with....you'll have a great time. And for your future party...think about Roxanne and Alice together. :) :)

7. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Roxanne is amazing in and out!!! I love her so meowy much :) @roxanneprice [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

grizzly likes this.
  8. grizzly
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear likes this.
  9. YAS. Yes we should totally do this.

grizzly likes this.
  10. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Yes I love that idea!!!!!!!!!! : ):)

grizzly likes this.
  11. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

Sounds like you and Roxanne had an amazing time connecting!

grizzly likes this.
  12. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

awesome review !!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

13. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

awesome reviews!!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

grizzly likes this.
  14. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Thank you @Felina Meow meowy much

Yes we did @LexieJames ! I enjoyed all.my visits. I spent more time in the cul de sac than I have in previous years. Including the one I had with you[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

The ladies I.met were kind caring, intellectually.stimulating. in fact next trip most of my parties will be with ladies that reside at kit kat, love ranch north & sage unless you all get.moved.

15. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. I hope you guys have many more adventures together!

17. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Thanks for the kisses beautiful!!

That is my plan to hopefully make it back and spend.some more time in the presence of @roxanneprice

roxanneprice likes this.
  18. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Such a purrrrrrfffeecttt review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. I'm looking forward to that day! Xoxo

grizzly likes this.