Goodbye and thank you one and all!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by grizzly, Nov 4, 2019.

1. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Wow, I think this is the toughest choice I have had to make in my life...letting go of something.

So I went on a ghost hunt to Malvern Manor and got touched by something not of this world, I literally was unresponsive and had trouble breathing. It was a very emotional experience.

I have felt a shift in the energy for sometime, telling me to let go and walk through the open door, I was holding back not wanting to give up on my past, but can now see it was hindering me from moving forward.

I have had an amazing time with you all and met many amazing ladies and gentleman. However, the team leader for the paranormal investigation group I was with Oct. 26th spoke and sensed some things about me that were validated today by another person I trust and respect.

So I wanted to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all you have done for me and the kindness and caring you gave me.
    To Dennis Hof (Rest in Love) thank you for opening your place up to me and making me feel like one of the family.
    To Suzette: Thank you for your wise words of advice you have given me and the hospitality you have shown me.

To all the ladies current, past and those I never met: Thank you for your kindness, and putting up with me. I love each and everyone of you.

To the gentleman I have had the honor of meeting: It was an honor and a pleasure.

I have deactivated my old twitter... I have no idea if this is goodbye is forever, but I need to embrace the changes coming in my life and step through the door and embrace the fullness of the new me.

Much love to you all

Jeremy aka Grizzly

Jeremy pd.jpg

2. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Good luck to you, sir! It was an honor and a pleasure to know you.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
    grizzly likes this.
  3. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

Oooo wow!! I truly wish you the absolute best of luck on your self- exploration endeavors!!!!

AmberAmor, Sharky and grizzly like this.
  4. Hmmnnnn, very interesting. I applaud your courage, bravery and honesty.

God bless you and keep you!

Sharky likes this.
  5. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

All the best, @grizzly. I hope all goes well.

Sharky likes this.
  6. Do what you need to do, best of luck.

7. Wishing you well as you move forward, Siz @grizzly

8. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

I wish you the best of luck Grizzly.

9. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is an interesting thread [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Vaya con Dios Grizzly we never met in person but I've enjoyed reading your posts on here

11. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Best of luck, grizzly!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Until we meet again.....

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder