Gillian Sloan...One Sexy Lady

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by John N Ga, Sep 20, 2011.

1. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

My third party on this trip was with the irresistable Gillian!!!

Like I wrote in another review...I met Gillian in June of 2010. We hit it off immediately. During that trip Gillian was brought in to my party with Chloe Daniels. Over that last year we have become very good friends with so much in common.

After Pogus 2011, I told her we would party on my next visit.

When I arrived, she was dressed in one of my favorite dresses I have seen her in before. It shows off every curve!! WOWSA!!!!

After the finances were complete ,we proceded to the hot tub out back on an AWESOME weather night!

The conversation was as wonderful as the company!!! We went back inside to continue our blissful date.

What happens next will stay between Gillian and I, but it was an exciting, fun, sensual, relaxing experience. I can't wait for the next time!

Anyone looking for a extremely sexy, funny, generous, sensual lady should consider contacting Gillian .

Thanks babe for a memorable date!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Great review.

3. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

GillianSloan Well-Known Member

It was so nice to have some time alone with you. A memorable date for sure for me and thank you for it. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Nice review! She sure is one sexy lady with a whole lot of class :D

5. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

You both are Nikki !!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

I have enjoyed hot tub time with Gillian, and it's one of the most mind blowing experiences I've had at the ranch. She has a certain sex magic that makes spending time with her amazing. Glad to hear you had a great party, John, but I'm definitely not surprised. ;)

7. Gillian Sloan One Sexy Lady

Lady GaGa is one of the good ones. I never felt she had any ill intentions in using the chair.

8. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

I agree! Gillian is a lady full of class and she is ..... beyond words in the bedroom! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]