Future bunny Sunny Day appearing Jan 3-13

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Jul 19, 2007.

1. I just sent my pics to Madam Suzette yesterday. I am sooo excited, but I can't stand the anticipation of waiting for that call. Does anyone know how long it usually takes or does it just vary??? Anyway, what do you think???

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Thanks,
    Sunny

2. CalGuy95
    Chat with Me

CalGuy95 Well-Known Member

It would be nice to start with you today! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. WOW!!! Thanks

4. sexy

Very beautiful! I wish you luck :D

5. hey thanks you're gorgeous too!! I have seen some of you posts. How is the waiting game going for you? When did you sent in your pics?

6. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Hottie good luck with the bunny search

7. sunny i would love to party with you.

paul

8. WOW! smokin sexy.

9. sexy girl

I sent them just the other day, but I messaged Dennis and he worte me back and said he liked my look. Hopefully I'll be getting a call soon. Keep me posted on your status too. Can't wait to play with you if we both get there, which I'm pretty sure will happen!
    KISSES :!:

-jayden

10. jayden you are very attractive i would love to party with you too.

paul

11. thank you.. maybe when we both get there we can all party together hehe :wink:

12. that sounds fun to me :D

13. Italiantriker
    Chat with Me

Italiantriker Well-Known Member

Re: Future bunny hopeful

8) =P~ =P~ =P~

14. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

XOXOXOXO

Everyone is so sweet here. I already feel like i'm a bunny!!!! I can't wait for my call!!!!

15. Jayden is GORGEOUS!!!! I wanna party with her!!!

16. Can't take the anticipation

AHHHH!!!! I am Crazy excited and can't take the wait. I hope Dennis and Madam Suzette make their way down the list to me rather quickly!!!!!

17. Girl, you are SeXXXy!!! How can Madam Suzette say no? I'm sure you'll get the call. Waiting is always the hardest part. I'm sure you'll be at the ranch in no time! :)

18. Thanks Hun!!! It's always good to hear encouragement from THE bunnies!!! Hopefully I'll see ya soon.

Thanks again,
    Sunny

19. For what it's worth, You have my vote Sunny! If I ever get out to the Ranch, I hope to find you there too! 8)

20. thanks sweetheart!!! Hopefully I'll see you there someday!!!!

21. Your super gorgoeus...of course you'll be a bunny.

22. Sunny.....just to give your anxiety a little release it can take anywhere from 4-6 weeks give or take. Mommy Suzette gets about 500 emails a day from Bunny hopefulls, and she trys to respond to everyone. Just be persistent and dont give up and it will happen!
    Kisses and best of luck, I am sure I will see you soon!!
    Logan
    P.S. If you have any questions feel free to drop me a PM.!!

23. Hey Dennis and Suzette... Would love to see her in the lineup! She gets my YES vote !

24. Bunny Hopeful

I am trying to wait as calm as possible but how much longer no but really tho I am still really excited to get my call I can't wait and thank you everyone for all the great feed back i really appreciate it all Thank You and good luck to all you beautiful ladies!!!

Sunny Day :wink:

25. every day would feel like a sunny day with you around!!!! nice

[​IMG]
    RIDE THE PIGGY LOL

[​IMG]

26. Thanks!!! All the encouragement is really great to hear!!! :wink:

27. You are a gorgeous gal, Sunny! I have no doubt you'll be getting that call from Suzette any day now and we'll be playing at the bunnyranch together in no time! It does take her a few weeks to get back to you with so many applications. I sent my pics just before New Years and got a call the first week in Feb. But when she does, you'll also get all the info you're prob dying to know on how everything works in an email. And she'll answer any other questions you might have that's not covered. She's a sweetpea! As is mostly everyone at the ranch.

Hope that helps and if you have any questions, email me at [email protected]

XOXO,
    Tuesday Bunny

28. Best of luck Sunny.... You defintely have the stuff.... [smilie=win your love.gif]

29. Thank You

[color=#ff00e3]

Thank You soooo Much I really appreciate it
    XoXo,
    Sunny Day [smilie=kiss of love.gif][/color]

30. Future Bunny hopeful

Okay Two weeks and counting pleeeeezzzzzeeeee Madame Suzette Can I get a hi how are ya????lol no but really I'm still waiting and thought I would Come and say Hi all Y'all Hope to see Y'all real soon

XoXoXo,
    Sunny Day

31. Re: Future Bunny hopeful

Boy lets give this gal some love Dennis and Madam Suzette.. You can't pass this one up!!!!!! :wink: :shock:

32. Hubba-Hubba! :wink:

33. It has been 4 weeks now......when are they gonna call already!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I am going crazy waiting.

34. I waited almost 6 weeks. Just be patient and persistent! You're gorgeous, I know they'll call.