Future bunny Sunny Day appearing Jan 3-13

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Jul 19, 2007.

1. Okay I still have not heard from anyone. Is there something I am doing wrong or what? I sent Madam Suzette my photos on July 19th, It has been 2 months and I still haven't heard anything. What else can I do? Any advice bunnies??!!??

2. I got my call in only 3 weeks! I was very persistant and it paid off. I will be at The Ranch Oct 18th!! I can't wait! :D

Hang in there...don't give up!

3. I just wanted to also say, that I called and I sent pics in the mail...once they got them they called. I sent emails to Dennis and Madame Suzette, attached pics in every email...I do believe sending them snail mail worked for me! Good luck, keep me posted!

4. sunny.....your beautiful!!! have you heard anything yet??? im praying you get the call!!!!

5. Sunny, I hope that everything turns out for ya. You are gorgeous and we are ready to party with you now!

6. Pick Me

Hope that I'm doing this right stillll noooo call or answer

7. Please let me know if I'm doing this right!!!!

Not understanding why still no call backs??? I must not be bunny materiel

8. Sorry Sunny, you look great, it really seems like you should have gotten a call back by now. Not sure what to tell you...

9. hey sweety!I've spoken with a few of the bunnies (Like you I'm waiting too) and I guess they are rappin ALOT of stuff up from the last couple of weeks! Just thought I'd let ya know ;)

10. Animal.... jump in chat at night with us ... let other people get to know you.

11. I'm going to go In Person!!!!

I'm going to just show up and how can they say No then????

12. Dissappointed!!!!

No call no text no E-Mail AHHHHHHH I have been waiting for 8months Im Confused! Not good I guess but good luck to all the Hopefuls!!!!!!

13. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

Hey...Sunny!!! You had me at hello with those sexy pictures...mmmmm. I think Big D needs to hirer you on...NOW!!!

14. Thank You sooo Very Much I've been waiting for such a long time it's very disappointing

15. Hope you hear back soon!

16. Hello There

I Wanna
    Be A
    Bunny!!!

17. Hello Everyone How are all of you Today I hope We can All Have A Sunny Day!!!!!lol

18. Got My CHin UP

I've been waiting so Long but chin is up

19. I am Not gonna give up!!!!

I would realyy love to be a bunny I just want Madame and Big Papa to Know that I would really love to come to the ranch and show u guys and some of the bunmnies what I can do so Please if you can hear me please get back to Me!!!

20. i think u are gorgeous!!!!(and so does everyone else as u can see!! :) ) .. i know how hard it can be to have to wait!! they are super busy up there ...im arriving at the bunny ranch dec 26th and i hope you make it and can join me there soon!! i would love to party with ya! muahh...keep holding in there!

21. Thank You

I hope so to I just really thought that I was a shue in but goes to show you that I need to be a little more humble and patience I sure they will call when It's the right time for me...But thank you and have a blast let me know how you liked it and maybe soon I will see you...

22. I'm still trying!!!

Picture update!!! I got some new pics and I emailed big daddy, I hope it works!!!! I also added a poll I am going to email it to Dennis based on the results, I'd love your input!!! Go to the message board and select Sunny Day still trying!!! Vote for me!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

23. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Based on looks, ambition and desire... [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] she's got my vote...

Good luck Sunny...

Nick In T.O.

24. Sunny Day will be appearing at the bunny ranch Jan 3-13.

25. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Congratulations! Patience, persistence and polling finally paid off...Bet you're mega relieved and mega-excited...Well done!

[smilie=mylove.gif]

Nick In T.O.

26. congrats! you will love it here!

27. !!! yay!! i knew you'd make it!! i cant wait to meet you!! see ya soon!!

28. Congratulations Sunny :) I have been following your posts and just knew you would be a bunny. I hope to meet you when I come out

29. Thanks so much everyone!!!! I am sooo excited and I can't wait to meet everyone!!!

XOXOXO,
    Sunny Day

30. I am so happy for you ladies!!! Getting antsy myself now, but So excited for you!! I hope you will keep me posted as to how things go for you when you get there!! We newbies gotta stick together too right?!?! OK< well you newbies, and me when I get my call too!! LOL

Anyway, Good luck Sunny!! And the rest of the girls that just got there call recently too!! Have fun!!

31. Congrats Sunny, it sure was a long road, but your patience and perseverance finally paid off! :)

32. Congrats Sunny! We knew you would make it! If you extend your stay for a few days. Let me know! I'll be there on the 15th and 16th. 8)

33. Congrats Sunny!!! I know you are very excited...See you at the ranch in January! xoxo...CoCo

34. I had a slight hunch you would make it... Major congrats to you and heres to wishing you many bunny ranch orgasms... :D