Fun Facts About Me

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by HarleyKnight, Apr 29, 2022.

1. Getting To Know Harley Knight.

I am the Jane of all trades. There is so much I enjoy doing. I love getting dirty.

Fun Fact For The Day
    I love cars. I can tear apart an engine and put it back together. I enjoy car shows (especially classic cars). I enjoy scenic drives and seeing the countryside. If you ever want to brag and talk shop to someone that will listen and actually understand what you are saying, I am your girl.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 5, 2022
    ElsieEllis, MarieBossette and gLip5 like this.
  2. She's so sweet! Take this beauty on a ride! She loves outdates!

HarleyKnight likes this.
  3. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

Gentlemen! Take Harley out on a date, get to know her…. She is so Amazing, in more ways than you can imagine.

HarleyKnight likes this.
  4. Yes I do. The only thing better would be 2 girls that share the same interest with one guy.

5. Thank you so much. You are truly amazing. I would sub for you any day.

6. Thank you Cumisha. You have been a wealth of knowledge. I truly appreciate and look forward to having fun with you.

7. I am the Jane of all trades. There is so much I enjoy doing. I love getting dirty.
    Fun Fact For The Day Part 2

I love fishing. If you give me a body of water, I am game. You do not have to babysit this country chick. I have not been fly fishing or deep sea fishing. These are two on my bucket list. My weekends away are usually spent on the water. Let's have some fun together.

[​IMG]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

You're welcome @HarleyKnight and I look forward to having fun with you too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Harley is such a beautiful woman with soooo much knowledge to share about cars! If you were looking into outdate ideas with this lovely Kitty - Hot August Nights is right around the corner!

10. SOMEONE TAKE THIS WOMAN TO HOT AUGUST NIGHTS! You couldn’t have a better companion!!! HECK IM INTO THE SAME THINGS…… Let’s make it a TWO GIRL BLONDE BOMBSHELL OVERNIGHT! BF9DEA52-4B39-4BD5-9864-B60E140D9CD0.jpeg

11. Yum. I am so down for a two girl party with you, Sindy. I can not imagine the things we could do to each other or the lucky person.

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  12. I am the Jane of all trades. There is so much I enjoy doing. I love getting dirty.
    Fun Fact For The Day Part 3

I love motorcycles. I own a couple Harley's. I am still looking for that special someone to take me on an outdate to show me the mountains the way they should be experienced. I want the wind on my face and enjoying the curves, while you enjoy my curves pressed against you. I can ride with you or beside you. Come take me for a ride, in more ways than one.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 7, 2022
  13. Thank you so much Ember!!! Can't wait til you come back May 25th to party with me and the other kitties.

14. Getting To Know Harley Knight.

I am the Jane of all trades. There is so much I enjoy doing. I love getting dirty.

Fun Fact For The Day 4

I love hiking and camping. I have been camping for as long as I remember. I am a very active woman and love being outdoors. So whether it is a tent in the sticks or a camper, I am down for the adventure. I want to explore everything possible. Sometimes the best plans are plans not made. Message or email me today to set up an appointment.

[​IMG]

15. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

Harley is such an amazing woman to get to know! book her today and have a fun with this amazing Jane of All Trades!

HarleyKnight likes this.
  16. HannahFoxx
    Chat with Me

HannahFoxx Luxury Companion at Bunny Ranch

This is amazing! I am sure we will bond over our love of classics <3

HarleyKnight likes this.
  17. Can’t wait til September to sport bikes with you! We definitely will be taking a lot of pictures!!

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  18. She sexy beautiful and have lots of skills you should check out @kitkat book @HarleyKnight

HarleyKnight likes this.
  19. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

20. Thank you Hannah. I would love the opportunity to have an outdate with you. You are such a beautiful woman.

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info!!! Have @HarleyKnight fulfill your fantasies today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Thats nice that mine and your name is Harley I was named after the motorcycle

23. Harley likes long walks on the beach at lake Tahoe and bike rides under the moon lit stars.. book with the hottie for an unforgettable outdate!

24. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

25. (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ A little over a week left on this tour. Come see me soon. We have our Wet & Wild party tonight starting at 7pm. ♥

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

27. If you love fast cars and beautiful women, @HarleyKnight can talk shop all night!
    Book this Bombshell NOW!!!

28. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

29. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

30. Beautiful Blonde Vixon! Come see here today gentleman! And if you want double trouble in the blonde bombshell category… a TWO IS NOT OUTA the question with her and I!!! Just ask and we will deliver!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  31. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me