From Alaska to Anna Suvari's bedroom

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Juneau, Nov 10, 2008.

1. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

:lol:

Junueau did mention when he wasn't staring at your breasts he had a hard time looking away from your full, inviting lips. Was he referring to a different set of lips? :wink: :twisted:

2. Quite possibly! ;)

3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

I have great personal appreciation and admiration for Anna's many physical distractions! :wink: :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Either set would be quite intoxicating to suck and gently tug on with my lips. :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. I plan to be distracting you to no end very soon! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

That would require very little effort on your part, Hot Stuff. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. You're going to get my all nonetheless. ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

I'd voraciously accept everything you'd give me. :twisted: :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Likewise. ;) :twisted:

10. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

There'd be a whole lot of giving and receiving! :wink: :twisted:

11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

Woo hoo! I can't wait to experience the joys of your distractions! :wink: :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. See you soon, sexy! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

Your wish is my command! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Does that mean I get to rub your "bottle" again? :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. No distance is too far to be with Anna! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. origlegman
    Chat with Me

Now how could I say no when you ask so sweetly? :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Anna sound like an amazing woman [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Thank you very much for the much treasured items in the package you sent! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. I would travel to the ends of the earth just to be able to gaze into those mesmerizing green eyes! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. However near or far,Anna is the prize you seek! :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. As do you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

I have acquired a great personal appreciation and admiration for Anna's many physical distractions! :wink: :twisted: :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. I agree, it's worth it no matter how far you have to go.

24. I have a few more up my ... sleeve? ... for you ... ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

I can't wait for our adventures to continue for you my love are beyond compare! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]