Frenchie the ultimate in Parisian Love

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Carlo Antonio, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Il n'y a qu'un bonheur dans la vie, c'est d'aimer et d'etre aime. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

First and foremost oh là là actually has meaning now! :wink:

On Friday March 18 Day one of the St Pogus Fest all activities would be held at the Love Ranch.
    I signed up for the Lap Dance contest which was initially explained to be two ladies would dance for me and then I would dance for them. At least that was my impression, right or wrong. I had chosen two beauties Talia Amour and Miss Frenchie Rose. When Talia had to cancel her time at the Love Ranch due to unforeseen events, I was lucky enough to get Kenya Wild to join in her place. Well since I was unfamiliar with both gorgeous ladies I wanted to meet them early on Friday afternoon and select some songs for the contest.

Well arriving at the Love Ranch which by the way is a great place and the ladies there are incredible, beautiful and charming. I bought carnation for the house because I thought it would be a kind gesture to show them my appreciation for participating in the St Pogus Fest.

Well I handed out the carnation and while I was doing that I noticed this spry beauty coming into the parlor. :) She came over to me to receive a carnation and I introduced myself she immediately kissed me. This is how I first met Frenchie, what a way to start. Wow she was so much more beautiful and alluring than her very hot Love Ranch photos displayed on the web site.

Throughout the day, she would give me a kiss whenever she was near and Frenchie can kiss!
    She’s an incredibly sensual kisser, not for the frail and meek....

At this time in the day the ranch was relatively empty of guests outside the lovers. Frenchie and I chatted and we eventually went to her room to pick a song for the number.
    Frenchie is so casual and cool it’s exciting to see her move and her accent is downright sexy. She selected a song that I had on my Ipod from the Black Eyed Peas, which at this moment I do not recall the name of but it’s on the END album. Also during this time I got to meet Kenya Wild, who is also beautiful and sexy.

Anyway I did not have party planned as of yet and just wanted to see what the day would bring, this idea went out the door after spending time with Frenchie during our casual parlor talks and song search.
    [smilie=be mine!.gif]
    She is so sexy! So I asked her shortly after returning from the song selection would she have time available for me today after the lap dance contest and she said yes.

During our conversation to get to know each other Frenchie who is a charming beauty began to tease me about the love war between the French and the Italians who is the best of the European lover. Who would win in our party the French or the Italians? Honestly this was funny and so alluring.
    The sexual tension was really building. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

….Pause to catch my breath……

Well eventually we performed our lap dance which her performance was a hint of what was to come in her room. She is quite the gymnast during the performance; thankfully I caught her when she flipped my way. We didn’t win the competition but what a fun precursor to our party.

After the completion of the lap dance competition we went to her room and negotiated on a time and activities.
    First and foremost I am a gentleman and the particulars of this fête are between Frenchie and me.
    All I can infer is Frenchie gave me a GFE that I will never forget; [smilie=happy.gif] we both had a great time! All through the party her French accents drove me crazy, [smilie=hot over you.gif] an audible aphrodisiac.
    Our party ended with her giving me a massage and after which we strolled on into the shower together to wash; also I would like to add that this the way a man should have his back washed. After dressing we headed back to the parlor. Oh and the war, I said it was a draw and she agreed until the next round!!!

I will definitely visit Frenchie again she is a dynamo and all those tales of French women being great lovers are true.
    I am proud to have Frenchie as my French Lover, I can’t wait to see her again.

Anyone who truly wants to experience passion must experience it in French.

Frenchie Tu me rends fou, Tu es magnifique!
    [​IMG]
    Ciao Bella
    Carlo Antonio

2. Bonsoir my love!
    Thank you so much for this great review!
    It was a blast, can't wait to have our round 2!!!
    Kisses lover!
    MUAHHHHH!

3. Ce sera bientot ton tour mon cheri!

4. great report Miss Frenchie!
    I realise now that I'm not the only one melting for you!

5. Frenchie is definitely the definition of ooo la la!

6. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Frenchie is such a fun woman! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Shes on my to-do-list.

8. What a great review, so happy you guys had a blast.

9. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

She's on my To-Do List also hehehe [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. WoW what an amazing time you guys had. This review is wonderful and just captures the real Frenchie, she is warm hearted and beautiful inside and out. :D