REVIEW First time couple review with Jade

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JadeCapri, Jan 10, 2017.

1. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

By Justthe2ofus
    April 03 2016

This is our first review as a couple visiting the ever so popular Jade Capri at the Love Ranch North.

My wife and I have talked about having our first three some for years now and it just had never materialized for one reason or other. We’ve had threesomes in the past with other people but this would be our first as a married couple. We talked about our fears, concerns, and about our desires and what we wanted out of the experience. We talked about where to go and who to contact. We both did our research through Bunny Ranch and Love Ranch and then compared notes. Now there are many beautiful women at both places to choose from and after comparing notes we both chose Jade Capri. At first glance her photos says it all! What else would you need to convince yourself to schedule time with Jade. Looks alone are absolutely are a 10 but we needed more to make our decision. Her blog and forum had more than enough information to help us with our questions, which ultimately was another reason we choose Jade. Reading the other couples reviews about their time spent with Jade and as well with her writings on different types of parties she offered was what helped us secure our decision to schedule time with Jade. Set up and scheduling was easy. We started by emailing Jade to get some additional questions answered, get a feel for her and then set up a day and time for us to visit. When the day finally came, both of our nerves and excitement were clearly palpable. We came into the Love Ranch and had a drink at the bar for a minute while we waited for Jade to make her appearance. Once she did appear and started talking to us, it only made the excitement and anticipation of what was to come even more a reality. We headed back to her room and talked some more. She has a great approachable personality, made us feel comfortable and put us at ease. Once we got the fine details out of the way and settled, which was an easy process, the fun began. Now I could go into great detail of what happened during our time with Jade but I’ll leave that for your imagination. What I will say about our time with Jade is that it was purely AMAZING and with out a doubt 100% the right choice! She made our first threesome fantasy a reality and an experience the wife and I will never forget! After our time ended and as we drove back to our hotel room, we talked about our visit with Jade. Our fears and concerns were never an issue, we completely enjoyed our time with her and neither one of us had any regrets with the trip. We are already making plans to make a return trip to see Jade in the up coming months. It’s a no brainer.

This review first appeared in my website.
    First time couple review with Jade

[​IMG]

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I am trying to find all my couples post so you can read it from here ;)
    You know who you are.
    Happy Search.