GAME First ranch visit

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Byron McKinney, Jun 12, 2019.

1. So June 20 is my move date for my new place in Reno, and the wife and I were thinking that weekend, maybe a Friday, we drop in to the one of the ranches, explorez talk with the ladies, maybe have a drink or two and start to feel comfortable in the atmosphere.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sharky, Old Nick and Midwest Couple like this.
  2. Vixen
    Chat with Me

Vixen Well-Known Member

That would be awesome! I would love to show you around! I love couples especially ones who are willing to explore their sexuality..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Midwest Couple likes this.
  3. I would love to meet you sometime for sure. Either by myself or with the wife

4. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Hope the move goes smoothly and we see you two here at the Bunny Ranch :)

Byron McKinney likes this.
  5. Thank you! I really hope to have a party with you sometime Ruby!

RubyRae likes this.
  6. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I kinda envy you. Iā€™d love to move closer to the ranches. I almost did it 11 years ago.

7. This sounds like an great idea you should come to sagebrush

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

8. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Good idea, but why not drop in to all 4 brothels? They all have a different "feel" and vibe for me and it might be different for you and your wife too. The vibe can change over time too and it has for me over the past 11 years. Being a local it's easy to just go and socialize, maybe on karaoke nights.

9. Everyone is going to love getting to know you Byron. I certainly have developed an affinity for you over the course of quite some time now. It will be such a joy to finally meet you and your wife!

Safe and easy travels!

Old Nick, Sharky and Byron McKinney like this.
  10. I am glad you are liking me Amy! I'm dropping in the bunny ranch this Friday in the afternoon for a chance to meet and greet people!

Sharky likes this.
  11. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

I would love to show you and the wifey around!

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

Sharky likes this.
  12. Let us know how your visit goes! :)

Sharky likes this.
  13. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

14. Well my first visit was last night, I arrived around 830 PM, after dodging nighttime road work, a foreign concept for a Montanan.

When I arrived it was basically empty parlor, just me and the female front door workers. I am a very shy and awkward person, and I felt really weird the whole time.

My social anxiety gives me the impression that they are judging me, even when I know they aren't.

When Bobbi came out my hand were sweating with nerves. She gave me a hug and smile and I instantly felt a bit more relaxed.

We sat at the bar for a bit, I had a shot of Jack Daniel's while she had something i could not identify.

We did a lot of talking, getting to know each other, ect. Throughtout the entire time I was a nervous wreck but Bobbi was kind and reassuring the entire time.

We even discussed some of the personal issues related to job stuff in my life and it felt great to release that pressure.

She gave me a brief tour of the place, and I loved it all.

She showed me her room and I instantly felt relaxed, like I could be in a nap like coma for a week relaxed.

While nothing sexual occurred, we still had a very good conversation about how the rules work and she was more then willing to answer any questions I had. It was a very informative experience!

When I left I instantly felt more relaxed then I did before.

Bobbi helped me realize that I was putting more pressure on myself then anything. Now I feel more comfortable visiting again as well as the other ranches.

I cant always afford to party but dropping in for a drink and to socialize is something I feel more comfortable in doing and enjoying.

I am learning that Nevada is a whole different world then Montana and in the best way!

15. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Great to hear that your first visit got you more comfortable visiting @Byron McKinney. When you work your way over to Sagebrush Ranch have a drink and chat it up with my All Time Favorite @RoxyGold

Byron McKinney likes this.
  16. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ā™› Middle Eastern Princess ā™›

This is such an interesting thread,
    thanks for posting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]