First Party after Covid Lockdown with Hannah Foxx and Mika Light

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by CronusWalker, Jul 17, 2021.

1. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

CronusWalker Well-Known Member

It was to be my first party after the Covid Lockdown. I had made an appointment with Hannah Foxx as soon as I saw she was returning to the Bunny Ranch. Hannah and I have known and partied with each other since she first started. I have to admit that each party seems to be better than the previous one. She has a way of making you feel comfortable and welcome as well as providing one heck of a party. When I got there we went into the parlor and sat down to relax before going to her room to discuss things. While in the parlor she introduced me to a new girl, Mika, who I had talked briefly at the bar the week before, and been impressed with and thought that there was some possible chemistry. After thinking a bit, and seeing if Hannah was open to it, I suggested the three of us go back to Hannah's room and discuss a 2 girl party. Boy was I glad I did. The party was everything that I hoped for, and really made up for the long (over a year) dry spell. Both girls were the best I have had in a while, and I fully intend to go back again and party with them separately this time so I can have as much personal one on one time with each of them as I can.

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. Thank you! You were great too!

3. HannahFoxx
    Chat with Me

HannahFoxx Luxury Companion at Bunny Ranch

4. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review Cronus! It's it awesome when you ask your lady about another joining and she says yes. I haven't met Hannah, but I just met Mika at the Kit Kat party last week. She is a real cutie and I can see why you picked her.