Fifth time with Caressa Kisses! She is always amazing!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by chyrh, Jul 18, 2015.

1. chyrh
    Chat with Me

chyrh Active Member

Any time that I go to Carson City, there is a lady there that is a MUST SEE! That it Caressa Kisses! I was able to get together with Caressa for the fifth time and I will never ever, ever get tired of seeing her. Caressa is a phenomenal lover and someone that I have really made a connection with ever since meeting her almost 3 years ago. I have said this before but will say it again, you cannot ask for more in a party than Caressa gives. She truly enjoys what she does and believe me when I say that it shows! :D

Caressa was waiting for me when I got to the Ranch and looking as lovely as always. We got a couple of drinks at the bar and just sat visiting for a while. She is so easy to talk to and so fun to be around. I really could spend hours, days, and even weeks with her! After just visiting for a while, it was time to decide on how much time we were going to spend together in the bedroom and then it was off for the really fun part. As always, details will remain between Caressa and me but I can say it was an amazing time with an extra bonus added in. If you haven't seen Caressa for a while, you will be pleasantly surprised when the clothes come off. Caressa has been working on her body and not only does it show but you can definitely feel it. Now, don't get me wrong, Caressa has always been gorgeous with an incredible body; however, now Caressa's body is amazing! :D She still has the silky smooth skin but just over a firmer package now! All I can say is WOW!

Although she might have won when it came to having the most orgasms, I enjoyed every single second that I was with her! Plus, I have to say that giving a woman like her an orgasm is also a big win for me personally. So, who actually won??? :p ;)

Caressa, I can't wait to see you again. Luv you!

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
  2. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Chyrh

I am so glad we had this time together! I am really happy you enjoyed yourself so much, I did too! Yes I think I won the orgasm contest! LOL I truly love our time together and I am looking forward to the next one! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Kisses and hugs; Caressa

3. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Great review of an incredible women! With Caressa everyone wins!!

4. chyrh
    Chat with Me

chyrh Active Member

Caressa, I have enjoyed every minute that I have ever got to spend with you. I'm glad you won the contest ;) and that you enjoy being with me. You are an amazing woman and an incredible lover!

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
  5. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

What a fabulous review!!