Fess up! Your favorite girls currently?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jessie Summers, Feb 10, 2023.

1. This is a constantly moving list for me, but it's been really steady for me for a number of months.

I'm finding that I'm organizing this list into "want to party with", and then saving to hot my budget before my trip, I wish I could party with them all on one weekend, or with an orgy lol, but alas....

Anyway, my biggest crush right now is @KylieMoon. Many of you know I had a favorite retire from the ranches a couple if years ago, and the transition of losing somebody you felt a connection and energy with was tough to move from......although I haven't met Kylie, I'm getting early vibes if my heart racing when I hear from her, let's just say she's stunning and I'm excited

I have no idea how I've known her since I began visiting and I'm just now reaching out, but @asiafoxx is freaking incredible, sweetheart, ready to reach out and say hi, can't wait to make a visit knowing I'm partying with her

@PiperRae is a long time crush from her Sage days that I've had my eyes on for years but still have yet to connect with in person. She's so freaking pretty and I've gad mutual friends say we'd so "work" together with our energies, so I'm so so into her!

@LolaLaBella wasn't on my radar until I met her in person. I picked up on her wild cool vibe from pictures, but really had it hit me in person in face to face meeting....at KKR November karaoke......she's been on my high level, flirting and must party with list ever since

I will add this.....somebody wanting the full power to dress me up however she wants for a party moves way up my list...want to change the "client asks courtesan what to wear" angle? So I need into your personal dress up doll in the days leading up to our fun? It's a bonus in my eyes xoxo

Last edited: Feb 10, 2023
  2. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Whenever I see a picture of Abigail Rhoades, I hear the song by Chumbawamba in my head.

I get knocked down. :(
    But I get up again!
    You're never gonna keep me down! :)

She displays a resilience that I really admire.

We'll be singing when we're winning.

Jessie Summers and John will like this.
  3. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

No mystery here for me! @sindysky was, is, was and will ALWAYS be my favorite lady. :rolleyes: Since I am limited to when and how often I am able to visit (especially since the reopening) I make the most of my time. I briefly met @OliviaBentley last July and found her quite intriguing, so one can only hope. :) Sindy has also told me about two of her friends with whom she feels I might have a great time (did someone say SCUBA CLUB!) :D I will defer on naming them, but my May trip might have an interesting plot twist!

tahoebigbear likes this.
  4. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

If I ever get the chance to come to Nevada there are 2 that I'm looking at.

Those 2 are @AutumnVerlot and @LolaLaBella.

Truth be kown ms Verlot only hit my radar recently after I came across her YouTube channel but to be honest I'm not sure how I over looked.her because since I saw her YouTube channel I have gone back and looked at her profile and what I see in her is pure class she's always wearing a nice dress, she always has a nice smile, she's got nice eyes, and yes I do actually mean her eyes.

She's nothing but class and I do not know how I over looked her, if I had to guess, and it is just a guess she's probably best at GFE.

As for @LolaLaBella, look It's not a secret I've got a kinky side, I've wanted to explore my dominant side for a while, and when I look at her, I get the feeling she might be down for that, she's got that look to her, there is something about her that gives off that vibe, and yes Lola also has very pretty eyes

I could be completely wrong about both of them and have them completely mixed up I haven't talked to either of them It's possible that I am totally wrong and they are into different things but right now they are the top 2

LolaLaBella likes this.
  5. kaynine26
    Chat with Me

kaynine26 Well-Known Member

I haven't been out to Nevada yet, but several ladies have stood out to me as ladies I'd like to meet. I've had longstanding interest in @pantera and @AutumnVerlot as well as more recent ladies in @KylieMoon and @ChanelAmor . Don't know if I'll get the chance to meet all of them, but I can always hope.

KylieMoon likes this.
  6. LolaLaBella
    Chat with Me

LolaLaBella Well-Known Member

HEHE! Can’t wait to party with you babes. I love that I’m on your list :)

Jessie Summers likes this.
  7. LolaLaBella
    Chat with Me

LolaLaBella Well-Known Member

Thank you for the compliment on my eyes hehe. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    I’d love to explore that side with you. I’m a switch but I absolutely love being a sub and we can do that together. Hit me up anytime, I’ll be ready for ya. [smilie=call me.gif]

8. ChanelAmor
    Chat with Me

ChanelAmor ChanelAmor Ready For Teasing And Pleasing

Thank you so much babe for having taking interest in my and putting me on your list, come party with me at Kit Kat I’m here now.
    XoXo,
    ChanelAmor

kaynine26 likes this.
  9. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

I have to add @EvieRen I thought she retired

10. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Well for me my last visit was in 2017, life got in the way and when I decided to try and hit up the ranches again.

I was sad to see many of the ladies I knew had retired, moved on to greener pastures or other ranches.

One lady I saw and felt an instant connection was with @AutumnVerlot their is something about her demeanor, the way she responded to my email and has been very supportive of me even though I will not be visiting until June fingers crossed. For me as I have gotten older and wiser from my earlier days of coming back to the brothels from seeing ladies that do not work at the brothels, chemistry is a big fit for me and the fact I tend to go with the flow and buy a block of time vs ordering off the menu.

Another lady that is on my radar is @destinistarr, one lady that Dennis introduced me to back in 2015/2016 when I first got back into the ranches. She has been friendly and remembers me from all those years ago.

Those are the top two right now and when I have an opportunity to visit this summer, more might be added!

11. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

When I made my return to the Nevada brothels, I knew I just had to set up a playdate with Natasha Star. I was planning on a return party with her but she retired. I hadn’t been back to Mound House in that time, but my layaway deposit moved between two other girls till I applied it to @AutumnVerlot. I’m for sure hoping to meet her this year.

@AutumnVerlot reached out to me when I mentioned writing a personal post on the board, asking if I were alright. I also love her videos on YouTube.

Another favorite I have is @TehRose, because she is just so beautiful, and if I could swing it, I’d love to get her and Autumn in a threesome.

My other favorites aren’t in the Mound House brothels anymore. Jamie Jupiter is one of these girls, and we bonded on a somewhat personal level. She’s out at Dovetail but I met her before at Bella’s, a homecoming party as it were. I am thinking of making a separate trip to see her. The other is Sandi Benks. I still get excited thinking of her.

This summer would be my second trip to Sagebrush.

AutumnVerlot, TehRose and grizzly like this.
  12. I'm flattered!!!! I'd love to meet up and party! And Autumn and I have done threesomes before so I think we all will have a blast!!

Jessie Summers and Old Nick like this.
  13. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

Omg that would be sooo fun!!!!

Jessie Summers, Old Nick and grizzly like this.
  14. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I just hope I can swing it. I’d love to spend time with you two.

AutumnVerlot likes this.
  15. While I cannot answer from experience... yet...my current fav is @RileyRyder. Looking forward to our upcoming visit in August!

lingerieluvrm likes this.