Favorite beach side activity!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BettyPage, Apr 16, 2019.

1. I love to lay in the sun with a good book or walking down the beach side to collect pretty shells!

JBear and Natasha Star like this.
  2. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I enjoy wading in the water, splashing around.

Natasha Star likes this.
  3. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

I loved walking the beaches in Alaska where I could go for miles without seeing another person. There were fossils galore and so many different kinds of marine life in the tidal pools, it was a wonderful time of my life. I also loved lying out on the beach in Malaga, Spain. Beautiful and pristine white sand with drinks brought if you desired, soaking up the sun, reading, enjoying life...

Natasha Star likes this.
  4. Oh that’s always really fun! !

Old Nick likes this.
  5. Oh wow that sounds really amazing I hope I get to travel like you have, I wouldn’t mind seeing the beaches in Alaska and over in Italy too.

TiredFrog likes this.
  6. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

I hope so too Betty, being able to travel and especially globally, broadens a person's horizons and changes their perspective in so many ways!

7. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

For me I have been to a few beaches, I especially love going and sitting at the beach as the sun sets. I love to collect shells and I have done some free diving. But mainly lay on the beach and people watch

Natasha Star likes this.
  8. Laying on the beach is really relaxing and fun, especially with some shaved ice!

grizzly likes this.
  9. I’ve always loved traveling and can’t wait to be able to go internationally

TiredFrog likes this.
  10. gilmore270
    Chat with Me

gilmore270 Well-Known Member

Surfing by day and camp fire with friends just enjoying the sounds and having fun talking by night

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

11. Oh that’s amazing, I love camp and bondfires especially on the sand

gilmore270 likes this.
  12. sunbathing and Frisbee are my favs:cool::p

TiredFrog and Old Nick like this.
  13. Arthur Dent
    Chat with Me

Arthur Dent Well-Known Member

Where would you like to go?..............................

14. Bruce75
    Chat with Me

Bruce75 Well-Known Member

I used to always go and try to locate sharks. lol Just looking for shark fins in the water. Or other animals too. I remember one time seeing a pod of dolphins in the distance. Very cool seeing them in person!

Natasha Star likes this.
  15. Nothing like laying in the sun and a good frisbee game!

Baba1234 likes this.
  16. I would live to visit Puerto Rico and France too!

Arthur Dent likes this.
  17. Baba1234
    Chat with Me

Baba1234 Well-Known Member

i also love beaches and lay in the sun. Its a best way to spend holiday. And in the night, lay with hot girl

18. Ooo that sounds fun and very exciting, I loved seeing dolfins!

Bruce75 likes this.
  19. ´Giggles´ that definitely sounds like fun and a good time

Baba1234 likes this.
  20. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

I'm shallow. I like to check out the ladies at the beach as my favorite beach side activity.

Natasha Star and isurfer like this.
  21. Rollerblading along a boardwalk :)

22. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

In California coastal cities, I'm with @Fozzie in looking at the girls, but I also like to watch the street performers, musicians, artists, routines and skills of different people or groups, and see if there is anyone selling a nice souvenir that I would like to purchase.

Natasha Star and Fozzie like this.
  23. And the fortune tellers! Don’t forget them in the mix of eclectics :)

Natasha Star and isurfer like this.
  24. Just slow down, relax and take it all in. People watch, watch the sunrise/sunset, look for shells, and splash around a little. Most interesting spot I ever found was a "black sand" beach in Hawaii.

Natasha Star likes this.
  25. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

I especially like checking out tide pools. But I also like metal detecting, and seeing what sort of odd "treasures" wash up. My most favorite shelf, ever, was made from an old washed up piece of dock. Took forever to clean it and finish it, but worth all the work!

Bruce75 and grizzly like this.
  26. Add Treasure Hunter to your myriad of skills and abilities, @Natasha Star xo :)

27. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

That sounds like paradise right now.

I love hiking on the rocks at the Oregon coast.

Sharky likes this.
  28. Aside from catching some rays, I like grabbing my goggles and snorkel and doing some shallow free dives and exploring near the shore.

29. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Being on the boat in Lake Tahoe.

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

Sharky likes this.
  30. even my mother will tell you that my favorite beachside activity [since before i could remember] has always been bikini chasing. poolside, though, i'm content with just watching flamingoes ;) .

31. My favorite is Battlelore Second Edition, by far. Also, DominionRunebound 3rd edtionMillenium BladesTalisman 4th edition are on the top of my list. What about yours?

32. I just like closing my eyes and listening to the breaking waves...

33. Oh yeah, THAT is the BEST! I travel the beaches all over SoCal and I am always welcome at a bonfire. I travel alone, so I always enjoy the company of like minded peeps at camp fires! Maybe I'll catch you out there some time....

34. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is such an interesting thread,
    thanks for posting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]