Fantasies of each Bunny.... :)

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by handjobnut78, May 7, 2021.

1. Dear ladies...
    All of you are inspiring the wildest, most intimate handjob fantasies!...Each bunny is inspiring very specific fantasies scenarios! :) If you would like to know your fantasy, please let me know on this post, and whether you would like me to DM you, or post on this thread! xxx

AlexaHaze likes this.
  2. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

So when are we gonna make this fantasy a reality

[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Jessie Summers likes this.
  3. Oh please do post a @handjobnut78 fantasy of me and it has to be better than "you met me 20 yrs ago" .... lol :D

handjobnut78 likes this.
  4. Amy is on the far left side of the bar at the Bunny Ranch...I am on the far right. She is sipping her favourite cocktail very slowly, looking into my eyes as she lets the liquid swirl in her mouth, winking as she swallows. Her lips curl into a very naughty smile as I try to adjust myself, my hardness becoming unbearable snug inside my pants. What my eyes tell her are so obvious...She has heard so many stories about me, and how much I am turned on by handjobs and handjob scenarios. She pats the seat next to her, telling me to join her....My erection is sticking out of my pants and I am hesitant to stand up and expose how hard I am...I look at her helplessly and she knowingly nods as her eyes drift down to my crotch. She pats the seat next to her again....I come over and sit next to her, her hands playfully creeping between my legs and very slowly tracing the outline of my hardness through my jeans. Her right hand tickles my balls as her left hand now massages my cock...I am trying hard to stay cool, but I am stammering as I talk to her. She teases me about my stammering, telling me to just "stop talking and enjoy the way I am playing with your dick". I am going crazy, the front of my pants wet with my precum....I tell her I want to get out of my clothes badly, and that I can't take it anymore. "Are you sure you don't want me to make you cum in your pants?" she asks me...her hands working on me more intensely...I am panting, begging her to invite me to her room. She is tickling, stroking, massaging, and caressing me through my now very sticky pants...right when I near the point of no return, she releases me and leaves the bar, looking over her shoulder into my eyes and daring me to follow her.....

5. That role play is sexy! It's putting some ideas in my head!

handjobnut78 likes this.

6. He he. You got me pegged and you got me good at "Are you sure you don't want me to make you cum in your pants?"

That statement literally got a rise out of me under the hood. He he..

Thanks HJN!

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

handjobnut78 likes this.
  7. [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

Jessie Summers likes this.
  8. Hi ladies.....Please keep on requesting my fantasies about each of you! :) I'm dying to share! [smilie=be mine!.gif];)[smilie=i love you1.gif]

KikiLover and Jessie Summers like this.
  9. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

I'm curious to know what fantasy you have.

handjobnut78 likes this.