Explore Your Passions With Jayla Conrad

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by auron79, Aug 19, 2011.

1. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

This past month I had a pleasure of seeing Miss Jayla Conrad and let me first say it was a AMAZING time!!! A good friend of mine and I brought Tamela and Jayla dinner that evening of my appointment and when she greeted me in the parlor....WOW she looked stunning!!! Pictures don't do justice. The ladies had their dinner while we all sat and chatted. Let me say this, Tamlea and Jayla are two of the sweetest ladies I have met. Alot of fun talking with them. After a while, Jayla lead me to her room where we got to know each other a bit more. She is sooo easy to talk with. As we proceeded with our party which i won't go into too much detail besides alot of friskiness and alot of laughter(gotta love hearing a Jack In A Box commercial during a party) LOL it was a awesome time. Spunky, beautiful, caring, Jayla opens your mind up and you just keep wanting to explore more. I had a fantastic time with this gorgeous woman. Thank you for letting me have such a great experience with you and I will be back you see you again.

2. It was soo nice to meet you!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Woooo... it was a rocking time!

I loved every minute of it! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

see you soon sweets!

4. auron79
    Chat with Me

It was so nice to meet you too Tamela. See you next trip sweetie. Muah!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. auron79
    Chat with Me

As did I. Thank you again. Can't wait to do it again sweetie. See you soon sexy!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. I had so much fun with you and i know we will be lifelong friends! xoxoxo [smilie=be mine!.gif]

8. It's all about your passions and I'm coming back to full fill them with you!!

9. It's all about your passions and I'm coming back to full fill them with you!!

10. I wanna explore all over again :twisted: :twisted:

11. Hot hot hot! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. Excellent review, so glad you had a great time with Miss Jayla.

13. Great review sounds like a truly sexy time [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. It was :D

15. It sure does

16. Can't wait to see you!

17. Happy Tasty Tuesday hot stuff [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

19. Jayla is the queen of spunk and I am glad you were lucky enough to experience that amazing vixen glad you enjoyed your experience :D

20. So true! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

21. AWWWWW thanks babe!!!!! I love You you sexy lil thang you!

22. Auron!!! We've missed u babe!!! xoxo

23. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Great Review;-)

24. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com