Dungeons and Dragons at the Bunny Ranch?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by StarDragon77, Jun 12, 2022.

1. StarDragon77
    Chat with Me

StarDragon77 Well-Known Member

I'm curious, do any of the ladies of the ranch play Dungeons and Dragons? If so I'd love to hear about your characters.

KikiLover likes this.
  2. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

I think the closest analog is role play. I'm sure there's a Level 13 (33%) Sorceress who would like to test her charm spell on you! :p

There was a lady who used to be a Dungeon Master. The Dungeon Master was in charge of a room where people could do their BDSM stuff. Very boring. Enforcing safety rules and other administrative duties. o_O

3. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

I could totally do that job,
    I am so into being a voyeur hehe :p

Lunch Buffett likes this.
  4. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

I actually do!!!! I typically use roll20 and have a friend help me with my character sheets because I'm dyslexic and that can really easily trip me up but I have a couple of really fun characters I love to play! I have a jinxed halfling rogue I ADORE, she's my favorite. In her younger years she was a mid level/low level spy for a multiracial revolution before getting out of dodge when she was found out. She's now middle aged and happily settled into fighting with a local league keeping things safe around where she's stationed. She was recently tossed in with a group of youngsters and might kill them all right after she makes them some soup because they are way too skinny for her liking.

I also once played a half elf and my friend was a half orc and he was my half brother because our dad was the DnD equivalent of shatner. We had a lot of fun and my character was a linguist so we had a note sheet to pass when we wanted to have in character but private conversations.

What have you played?

Built tough likes this.