Deposits from before Covid Shutdown

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CronusWalker, Apr 27, 2021.

1. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

CronusWalker Well-Known Member

I had deposits at both Bunny Ranch and Love Ranch that I was unable to use because of Covid. How hard is it going to be for the ranches to find them so I can use them now?

2. I have deposits at Sage and BR for a couple of ladies......I would assume, especially since one of the girls (at Bunny) is aware of my deposit and can say it is in, it's not something I'm worried about......assuming finding the deposits will not be an issue...correct?

Built tough likes this.
  3. OMG, thanks, CW...nearly forgot I still have one from 2019!

Built tough likes this.
  4. My deposits aren't big, but they were made to lock in the party with the girl I planned to see. Really really hoping for the return of the girl at Sagebrush, as I've had something really really fun planned there, and, for now, she's 'not returning' (to my best knowledge)......the girl at Bunny Ranch has been on my radar quite a well, so super excited to see her this summer

5. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

Jim DiGriz Well-Known Member

I misread this as "Donuts from before Covid Shutdown" and my response was going to be "For God's sake, don't eat them! They're harder than pig iron by now!"

Unfortunately I don't actually have anything useful to say.

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  6. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

My assumption is- and please note this is based in my own logic- that some weird pandemic/anti sex worker/who freaking knows after this year, that the ranch was not at liberty to do any financial transactions due to being shut down, transactions imply business which could get legally squicky for an industry like ours. I'm asking everyone I speak with to be patient as we all figure things out. I personally plan on going through any deposits under my name and contacting each person personally to ensure open communication.

7. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

I laughed too hard at this, thank you HAHA! ;)

8. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I have a layaway deposit that went from one lady to another. It also went from Sagebrush to Kit Kat. Hopefully, it hasn’t been affected.

9. Someone get Homer a donut already !!!!!!!! :p:p:p:p:p

I will ask Sarena tomorrow and let you know ....

Built tough likes this.
  10. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Has this question been addressed by management?

I'd like to setup a new party. The parties I scheduled last year were cancelled due to the closure. :( It would be nice if I could reassign the previous deposits.

MaeLove and RunningSquirrel like this.
  11. Thanks for reviving this thread. I also need to re-assign a previous deposit. Would be nice to know of an update to this.

Built tough and Lunch Buffett like this.

12. I'm pretty sure you can do that! Just call the ranch honey.

13. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I tried to call back my deposit. It still has yet to come back.