Dennis

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by KelF, Feb 17, 2010.

1. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

I [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] u Dennis! Just started watching the show. Love from Canada!

2. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Bump! Still with the luv months later, lol. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Awww...Kelfers luvs Dennis! Soooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!

4. Who wouldn't love Daddy D? :D

Always willing,
    Veronica
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Dennis is by far, My favorite. :)
    Luv u D.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Yup, he's pretty awesome! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] :wink: :D

7. We love you too Kelf [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] can you feel the love :wink:

8. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Awwww thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] :D

9. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

Kelf...I know that you are enjoying the shows.I don't think there are any I have missed myself.Anyways...Kelf,I think you know who rocks my world from the Cathouse shows.Every time the Sun rises I dream of her...HINT,HINT!!!

10. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

That's right!!!! :wink: She was awesome on the show. I haven't seen all of season 3, only a few episodes. Hopefully I can get my hands on the season 3 dvd when it comes out in a few months. I'm soooo excited for the new season to start as well. Cami, Barbie and the Blondetourage are in it, yay!!!!

11. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

You are! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Kelf I am so glad that you are getting the chance to come out and see us!!!

Always Willing,
    Veronica

13. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Thanks, I hope it actually does happen. I would LOVE to meet you!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

GillianSloan Well-Known Member

I adore him, he has never been anything but great to me.

15. Yeah, we love Daddy!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Dennis is great to work with!

17. yes, he is!

18. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

He is, AND SO ARE YOU! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

20. I love daddy too

21. I'm Dani's mom. I just returned home from my second visit to the Bunny Ranch to visit my Daughter, Dani. I have to tell you how much I enjoyed my visits. Your girls are wonderful women whom work hard but have fun and enjoy what they do. Both times I visited the girls and staff were so nice and supportive of Dani and I. They made me feel comfotable. Even a few of your patrons were excited to meet the mom of one of your Bunnies. On this visit I attended Tea Party, I was impressed with the girls' business sense. I am very proud of the intelligent, musically talented, young women my daughter is. I support her choice of profession because it doesn't define who she is, it's her job. For being a job, everyone has fun at the Ranch, the patrons, the Bunnies, staff, and I, on my first visit I had a blast skinny dipping in the pool. I hope to meet you on one of my visits. Thank you for taking care of Dani and all your girls so well.

22. Hehe :) ^My mommy

23. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

That's sweet! :D

24. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Everyone loves him!

25. Hes the best boss I have ever had thats for sure :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] to you Daddy D. :)

26. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] to Dennis!!! :D

27. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Kelf, you are a sexy sweetheart [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Awwwzz, thanks! So are you. :oops: :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. Thank you for the compliments on our family. Kelf!!!

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

30. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Aww, you're welcome!! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Aw, haha he just probably never saw it. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] Daddy D!!!

32. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

hes a busy busy man :mrgreen:

33. love you Daddy D:) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif[​IMG]

34. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Hahah, VERY busy I imagine. :twisted: :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]