REVIEW Delilah Therapy - My outdate w/Delilah Rae 9-12 Jan

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by pvtbeaker, Feb 20, 2020.

Tags:
  1. I have been going back and forth ever since getting back home from my time with Delilah Rae on what to say about my time with her. I wanted to do our time together justice but without putting something I shouldn’t, as you can see it has taken a bit. So here goes:

I found Delilah a little after she posted this blog article Intimacy after Trauma. It was actually this article that started me talking to her, if you haven’t read it you need to. I had recently broken up with my girlfriend of two years that past September and was still going through the emotional downward spiral. I know some might think that so what just go find another and move on, unfortunately its not that easy for me…. I have multiple disabilities and the one I struggle with the most is…. my mental health (Major Depressive Disorder w/ Anxiety).

As most of you know relationships are not easy. They are stressful and take lots of work, well add the problem of your own mind/emotions not being on your side… it’s a hundred time harder. Originally, I hadn’t planned on going to see Delilah at this point, I needed help working through my current problem. Before you go and start thinking I should just go to counseling I already do and have been for the past 10+ years. Do you think you could talk to someone right in front of you about sex problems or relationship issues that you talk with them about everything else… Ya neither could I.

I am still amazed at the patients, understanding and the heart she has. I still don’t know how she is able to be so positive and caring. Trust me I know I did not make it easy. In August we started planning our 4 day Out Date for January; no idea how she hadn’t been on one yet and yup I got to pop her outdate cherry (insert devilish smile here).

To my surprise, she told me later, Delilah started plotting our date together that very day. No that is not a miss type for planning, she was so definitely plotting because all I told her was that I just wanted a stress free relaxing 4-day vacation. There is no way you can be stressed, upset, worried, or any other negative emotion when you are with Delilah Rae and she gives the warmest hugs. If you haven’t heard or seen her pod cast with Alice you need too! We had a running joke during our time together when hugging. Who ever said “hug your friends” first the other would respond with “cos two hot redheads said so.” Do you need any more reason than “two hot redheads said so?!”

Our time together wasn't all spent on the out date. Delilah had helped plan the monthly party for January with lovely Roxy so we attended. The murder mystery was so much fun and it was nice to get to know Delilah’s besties at the ranch. I know I had a blast at the party, well that and Delilah was in a Velma costume to be in theme with the party. Let me tell ya… BEST VELMA EVER! WOW!

The only downside was how fast the time we spent together went. There is no concept of time when you are with Delilah Rae. I will always cherish the time I was privileged to spend with her.

2. KirstenSkye
    Chat with Me

KirstenSkye Sexy, Sensual, and Sweet... I aim to please!

That review is so nice! Sounds like you guys had a blast but I already knew that based on the time I saw you guys together at the murder mystery party! I am glad I got to get to know you during that party, you are super sweet and I know Delilah enjoyed her time with you as well. So happy for both of you and that she was able to help you with not only the outdate but with all her kind messages to you before she even met you!

Delilah is such a sweetheart and so intelligent and down to earth... Anyone else reading this, just stop now and go message her and start planning your own amazing time with her!!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

3. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

This is such an amazing review and I am so flattered I don't think the English language has words to say how much this means to me. I had such an amazing time. I can't wait to share more in the future!

4. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Built tough likes this.
  5. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

I do like to say I can only be as positive as my partners are, so anytime I am wonderful it's because I had wonderful people to work with!

Built tough likes this.
  6. What a nice review! You and Delilah made a lovely pair at the murder mystery party. It will be lovely to say hello and talk comics when you come to visit her again! :)

pvtbeaker likes this.
  7. You did an outstanding job with the murder mystery. It was so much fun. A hang out day would be fun. Don’t forget Delilah owes ya pictures in her costume.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

I think of this party and this review often. All my experinces hold a special memory for me. This was a very special time together

pvtbeaker likes this.
  9. I hope we set you out date bar hight enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KikiLover likes this.