Dani James - sweet and petite

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by sunseeker, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Quick note from the Saturday night CWMC party at the Bunny Ranch.

After some rockin' pole dancing by Barbie Girl, Jayla Conrad, Jenny Jade and Dani James;
    and a bit of belly dancing by Shakyra, along with Sarai, Tamela Lee, (unknown) and Stacy Tyler,
    got to party with tonight's object of desire, Ms. Dani James - a raven haired, piercing eyed, sleek and slender bodied petite goddess of considerable charm, & c. & c. I enjoyed myself, would have liked to curled up and gone to sleep with her after. Very sweet, intelligent, service oriented, sensual and mature for a 20 year old who's been here 5 days. She's repeat worthy in my book, and IIRC Hiking Guy plans to repeat with her tomorrow.

2. Thanks we had fun!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] The unknown girl u mentioned is Natasha Pink :wink: and yes, Dani is adorable!!!

3. She is a doll!

We had a blast pole dancing! :D thank you for enjoying the show!

4. Oh My GOD!!! Dani James was amazing! She's just my type and so personable and fun to be around--I just had to take a tour with her. I had a fabulous party with her on Saturday night (right before the pole dance show--sorry guys for holding up the show but we were having "fun" in her bedroom while you guys waited). I also repeated with Dani James again on Sunday afternoon for another fantastic party and put her on my list for future trips. What a gem!!!

I attempted to upload some pics I took after our parties but I think only 1 attachment is allowed.

The Hiking Guy

5. Yeh, you rat! I was headed over to talk to her, then you walked off with her, AND made us wait.
    I'll have to exercise locals' prerogative and see her when you're not around, so there! ;-)

I've seen plenty of other postings here with multiple pics, or you could do a 2nd post.
    May have to click "Add the file" each time.
    So how about you add the 2nd pic?

6. sunseeker,

I tried the "click 'Add the file' each time but that didn't work. I tried responding to your original thread twice & that didn't work either.

Since this reply is different than my original, I'll try attaching another pic or two of Dani James.
    Note: it looks like it only allows 1 attachment/post (& must be under 60k) unless they are hosted on another website.

The Hiking Guy

7. Another pic of Dani James...& one of my favorites.
    Hmmm...I'm looking forward to my next trip already!!!

The Hiking Guy

8. Great pics :p

9. Thanks HG.

10. Thank you for the great time. Love the pics!

11. sexy [smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. Sexy and bellisima.

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Gratzi!

14. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Dani is a special combination of sexy and silly! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Hehe. Thank you Natalia! "a special combination of sexy and silly" is going to be my tag line.

16. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Kisses! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. So awesome!

18. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] jealous! So hot!