Come see Shakespeare in the park with me!

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by CecilyRose, Aug 27, 2019.

1. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

CecilyRose In Relentless Pursuit Of Pleasure

I have always loved theater; the acting, the drama, the beauty of it all really moves me. I don't know if many of you know this, but I'm a major theater buff and 'Taming of the Shrew' is one of my favorites. This month, for the Shakespeare Festival, there are showings every day. We meet here at the Bunny Ranch, have a driver take us to the show and come back to myplace (or yours) for someamazing and unforgettable love making.
    I will be so grateful to anyone who wants to come enjoy the theater with me!! There's no better way to get to know each other than to enjoy an outing together, and it's an extra special bonus opportunity because theater is so personal and enjoyable to me. Let's have fun together and stir thepassion that blooms from going out and having a great time together. Email me today to talk about when we can go watchShakespeare live, and put on our own show later.[email protected]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

JuniperJones and DarkSampson like this.
  2. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Sounds like you’re always having a great time ;)

3. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

All the world's a stage,
    And all the men and women merely players;
    They have their exits and their entrances,
    And one man in his time plays many parts.

CecilyRose likes this.