REVIEW Cherry Lane and Layloni Stroxxx

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by I.Am.Sparkling, Nov 15, 2018.

1. So today is the day after my party with both Cherry Lane and Layloni Stroxxx and I think I should start from the very beginning! Now, I do apologize that this is a pretty long review, because there was SO much I wanted to share due to that it was one of the best days of my entire life and part of the OUTRIGHT best two days of my life!! I wanted to do separate reviews, but the entire day was SO intermeshed that I had to put it into one!

Cherry and I started talking a few days before and had decided that we were going to make a trip to Virginia City ohhhh, about a week ago! Of course, when I turned up and found the absolutely beautiful lady that was anticipating me, I found out that the flowers I brought here were some of her favorites, which was quite frankly a stroke of good luck (Starfighter lilies) which really made me have some warm fuzzies right off.

When we were talking while we got ready for our trip, I found out that we had so many things in common, most especially the spontaneous! Her heart is so selfless and as I was driving us towards Virginia City we were laughing with each other and on the spur of the moment, we turned around and went racing off towards Reno with the thought of mini-golf in our minds! Of course, they were closed, but instead we went bowling! SO MUCH FUN!

So. Much. Horror. Also!! I'm sure that everyone at the Love Ranch now knows how I threw my meat on her shoe (Ha! Dirty thoughts I see!), but I love how she took a moment of horror on my part and turned it into a stress-free moment that I cherish! That's how easy-going she is!! And of course, while we were driving back towards the Ranch, (we were getting lunch) I admitted to her that I'd never been in a threesome and she INSTANTLY came out to me that 'why not then?' She made several suggestions, but I was waffling on not knowing who to ask!

Enter Layloni!!!! As Cherry and I were eating lunch, Layloni came in and plunked down next to Cherry, looked at me and matter-of-fact told me (and I quote) 'You're cute, I want to have sex with you!' My jaw just DROPPED! That's something I'd never heard said to me just outright! I think there was laughter when I just stopped and thankfully didn't choke, but I think it was THAT comment that really just drew my attention straight to her!

SO, back in Cherry's room, after lunch (which this time I didn't drop anything on Cherry's OTHER shoe, which by now about half the Ranch had seen right in front of me! :p), she brought up again the question and Layloni was my instant answer!! So a quick out and back in to grab her and we were quickly racing off to the VIP suite where with some really funny antics I was about to cross another thing off my bucket list!

Ladies and Gentlemen, a gentleman doesn't really share what happens behind closed doors....

BUT...

Oh. My. God. If you've never had two gorgeous ladies like Cherry Lane and Layloni Stroxxx in the same bed as you, I don't know if you've ever lived!! Even now, my legs are STILL weak from the amazing threesome we had! Both of them are amazing kissers, amazing cuddlers outright MINXES and the only really really bad thing that happened? It had to end!!! I didn't want it to end and I was really sad when we had to get dressed, pick up the mess that we'd caused (who knew we could make THAT much of a mess in such a seemingly short period of time?) and really start settling down from the fun!

This was part of my first of hopefully MANY trips to Mound House and I know that when (not if, but when) I come up there next time, I know for a FACT that I'm going to be coming into the Love Ranch to see Cherry Lane and I'm ALSO going to have to come back for Layloni Stroxxx if she hasn't been stolen away as well! I love both of them dearly already and I hope to have many more amazing times and memories with them!

Thank you @CherryLane and @LayloniStroxxx for a memory that will NEVER go away, a memory that I WILL find a song to put it to! IT's going to be hard, but I will!!!

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
  2. Wonderful review of a even more wonderful girls! Book them today!

3. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

I had such a wonderful time with you Mike!
    You are the perfect "BFE" and I am looking forward to seeing you again!
    I know our connection will continue to get stronger and our fun times will get even wilder! xoxo

Cool Text - Cherry Lane 299978846766620.png

I.Am.Sparkling likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love your awesome review!!! Book your parties with @CherryLane and @LayloniStroxxx today with lot's of memorable experiences to cum!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I.Am.Sparkling likes this.
  5. Thank you so much!! I suppose I should finally post a quick followup! I can now walk properly again! I really had a hard time walking the couple-three days after my trip, it was so amazing! I have never been happier to have some aches and pains! <3 <3 <3[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif] <3 <3 <3

6. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

7. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [email protected]
    Cherry Lane's "Post Directory" Thread CLICK HERE
    Love Ranch Profile Page CLICK HERE

Come be my naughty Santa!
    I am offering double the pleasure this Holiday Season with
    DOUBLE time on ALL OUTDATES & OVERNIGHTS!

[​IMG]

8. You are one Lucky man to have partied with the beautiful @CherryLane. I to have seen her many times prior and I feel our parties always get better. Hope you have many more to come, I know I will.

CherryLane likes this.
  9. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

10. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

Thank you sooo much Robert!
    xoxo

[​IMG]
    [email protected]
    Love Ranch Profile Page CLICK HERE

Your "Winter Getaway" awaits CLICK HERE
    [​IMG]

11. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    "The more Genuine the Woman, the more you will Cherish her...
    The more Sincere the Connection, the more you will Love."
    -CherryLane

Let's Connect today! [email protected]

LRN Profile Page CLICK HERE

12. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    -CherryLane

13. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

14. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    -CherryLane