PIC THREAD Cecily Rose *some sexy photos for you*

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by CecilyRose, Apr 26, 2019.

?

What's my color?

1. Red

44.7%
  2. Teal

34.2%
  3. Pink & Black

21.1%
  1. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

CecilyRose In Relentless Pursuit Of Pleasure

So, guys, I'm thinking about starting a YouTube channel!!
    What do you think, good idea?? What topics would you love to hear from me about? Do you have any burning hot questions or curiosities? Share them in the comments below and maybe yours will be the first video topic I choose :p!!
    I can't wait to get more up close and personal with you!!

In the meantime, here are some photos I took, I think they encapsulate my good girl and my naughty side!! Which is your favorite?: Pink, Teal or Red?? **Kisses**

IMG_6668.jpg
    IMG_8760.jpg IMG_8772.jpg

2. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Niceguy Eddie Well-Known Member

I like the blue--the second picture. I am not sure what color teal is. I am either color blind or just a guy--so I don't know anything but basic colors :)

CecilyRose likes this.
  3. kaynine26
    Chat with Me

kaynine26 Well-Known Member

I chose red, but this was a really difficult choice because you look absolutely gorgeous in all three options! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CecilyRose likes this.
  4. Thirty7
    Chat with Me

Thirty7 Active Member

Red: [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    Teal: [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    Pink/Black: [smilie=hot over you.gif]

This is a total win/win/win vote here, @CecilyRose .

CecilyRose likes this.
  5. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Although I'm partial to the Teal, you look awesome in any color Cecily. :rolleyes:

CecilyRose likes this.
  6. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Cecily you are stunning so here is a topic. When I see these pictures I think she is Beautiful, Safisticated and way out of my league. All of you women are out of my league but it can be intimidating.
    Don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with champagne and 5 star resturants which I can do and have done but what about purple stuff from the Sunny D commercials!lol
    Is there another side to Cecily that enjoys ribs, sweet tea and cornbread!lol
    Ok that is a bit of fun but I've seen you at the ranch I've talked to you and you are very sweet and down to earth but I usually go blank when I see you. I get intimidated and I've coming there for 9 years.
    When your Bill from West Virgina who works at a shoe plant that wants to see you but doesn't think you would give him the time of day because he sees these pictures and thinks no way. So I'd like to see down to earth Cecily jeans and tshirt talking to Bill letting him know he has a shot.
    Then I'm changing my name to Bill,lol
    Oh and I think you look lovely in Red but Black would be Hotter I think it's the lipstick, a Red lipstick for the teal outfit would make the color pop!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CecilyRose likes this.
  7. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

Do you like to gamble Cecily? Where are you from? What's your favorite position? How did you find about the ranch?

CecilyRose likes this.
  8. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

CecilyRose likes this.
  9. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

I like all three pics! But if I had to choose just one, I would have to say that there is something about you in the red one that makes me want to say “I’m sorry, I didn’t catch what you were saying. I was too busy being enchanted by your beauty.”

CecilyRose likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love your sexy and adorable photos!!! Having a You Tube Channel is an awesome marketing strategy!!! I have a You Tube Channel.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CecilyRose likes this.
  11. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

12. You are beyond gorgeous in all three pictures, but the one in the red absolutely blows my freaking mind! It's dream girl quality good!

CecilyRose likes this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Go to You Tube and Search: Cumisha Amado - You Tube

Checkout my You Tube Videos[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CecilyRose likes this.
  14. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

@CecilyRose it was tough to choose all 3 colors look amazing on you! I am partial to blues personally speaking so that is what I gravitated to you.

I say heck yeah for the you tube channel!

For those of not within an a day drive of the ranch, I tend to have to plan my trips months in advance or when I come out to visit and speak with the ladies. Some topics I would be interested in
    What is Channel like under all the beautiful glamour photos, showcase the real you.
    What are some your likes and dislikes
    What are your turn ons/offs
    What do you do for fun outside the ranches.
    Describe what a party with you might entail?
    Is having chemistry or a connection important?

These are just a few ideas I have that I would be interested in.

CecilyRose likes this.
  15. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Thanks for all the great ideas @grizzly. I appreciate you taking the time to brainstorm, I cant wait to share what we come up with. I think the video will be a bit more on the silly side, but I will 100% write posts for some of the topics you suggested, a likes and dislikes sounds fun and engaging, what are some of your turn on/ turn offs?

grizzly likes this.
  16. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

thanks for making me feel so special!! you really are wonderful!! @Jessie Summers
    [smilie=be mine!.gif]

lingerieluvrm likes this.
  17. Cohenprime86
    Chat with Me

Cohenprime86 Well-Known Member

Wow I think that is a wonderful idea and what I would like to know is everything about you you sexy lady of my dreams xoxo xoxo also I like all three photos each one brings out a different side to you my questions would be what favorite fantasies you have or haven’t done yet what you have planned for this summer

18. Love the pink, but beggars can’t be choosers. Lol

CecilyRose likes this.
  19. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

You are most welcome @CecilyRose! I cannot wait to see the silly side of Cecily, that sounds a lot of fun! I agree a likes and dislikes can be fun and engaging. I am one that loves learning about the ladies I choose to spend to time with.

As far as my turn ons and offs go here is a little list:

Turn On:
    1. Intelligent
    2. Caring
    3. A sense of humor
    4. One who treats others with respect
    5. The scent of a woman! i.e. is she clean, a hint of perfume/body spray
    6. Inner Beauty
    7. Be you, just relax and be natural
    8. Minimal makeup
    9. A lady in jeans/leggings
    10. Hold a conversation/have similar interests

Turn Offs
    1. Treats me like a walking wallet
    2. Does not engage with me; i.e on your phone, ignoring me etc
    3.Drama/Negative Energy
    4. Uptight
    5. Lying/Dishonesty
    6. Being 2 faced/ treating others with disrespect
    7. poor hygiene/bad body odor
    8. Being Condescending
    9. Acting like a diva
    10. Too much makeup.

These are just a few of my turn ons and turn offs. Hope this helps you see what attracts me and will get me to run away. If you are down to earth, engaging, caring and treat me with respect and do not blow me off than usually we will connect.

Panathropist and CecilyRose like this.
  20. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Whoa, these are fabulous photos of you Cecily! You are one gorgeous knockout in the red ensemble. YOWZA!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
    CecilyRose likes this.
  21. Gorgeous photos! Thank you for sharing!

CecilyRose likes this.
  22. lingerieluvrm
    Chat with Me

lingerieluvrm Well-Known Member

hmmm maybe I need to see the whole pink and black outfit to really judge this.

CecilyRose and Trailboss like this.
  23. NinaSkye
    Chat with Me

NinaSkye Local and available 24/7 by appointment!

Absolutely gorgeous!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CecilyRose likes this.
  24. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

The votes are in, RED it is!! So I'll post another shot in the same smokin' hot outfit you love!! Thank you for your votes and comment, you are all so very sweet!!

Attached Files:

25. Cohenprime86
    Chat with Me

Definitely won’t hear me complain about it sexy lady xoxo xoxo

CecilyRose likes this.
  26. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Thanks Guys!! You are making me blush!!![smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

27. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

how can I see your channel? Do you have the name of one of the episodes?

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Do a search: Cumisha Amado You Tube Channel[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

A youtube channel woudl be so FUN! I'd love to watch!

30. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Inspiring!! Maybe we can do a q&a together sometime, I’d love to know more!

31. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I’m really enjoying your sexy photos Cecily.[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CecilyRose likes this.
  32. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

No matter how I fill I can't help but smile when I see u

CecilyRose likes this.
  33. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

That is a wonderful complement, it makes my heart happy to know, and you always make me smile!

34. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

35. Cohenprime86
    Chat with Me

CecilyRose likes this.