Caressa and Kendra - the dynamic duo

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by xxxfelix, Sep 20, 2013.

1. I finally had the courage to party with Caressa and her friend Kendra. Both theses bunnies are super hot and sexy, Caressa is one of my favorite bunnies and I had partied with Kendra once before. The three of us make a perfect sandwich!

They wore me out in no time but we managed to cuddle, caress and kiss one another for a long time. They both have nice toned butts and beautiful bodies. Afterwards, we took a shower and I must admit I was kind of nervous the whole time. They really took care of me and I highly recommend the Dynamic duo to any guy out there who wish to have an unforgettable session with these two blondes! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I am going to party with them again! My love goes to Caressa and Kendra!

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

That could only bee heaven nice review felix!

3. :p Docrocker is a nice guy - so I heard from the bunnies! I hope to chat with you in person someday! :mrgreen:

4. chyrh
    Chat with Me

chyrh Active Member

A Caressa and Kendra sandwich sounds like a tremendous amount of fun!
    Yep, I'm jealous. :mrgreen: Nice review!

5. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

chyrh,

We are both available for you! Come on out!

Naughty Thoughts; Caressa

6. Re: Caressa and Kendra - the dynamic duo or trio?!

Kendra Summers is working wednesdays through saturdays now - that is good news for us guys. She is the princess of sex. But where is Caressa these days? I hope she comes back to MBR soon! She is indeed the queen of sex.

A party with both of them is heaven on earth...wait, next time I should add Six Shades to the mix...call it blonde ambition... I love these beautiful bunnies and they are truly caring, sexy and provide excellent customer service. Daddy D also suggested that I try the dynamic trio at the same time!!

Kendra, Caressa, Six, are your guys ready?
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Hi Luv Bug,

I am here at the MBR! I have done some media tours, but other than that I am ready to party! Thank you for calling me the Queen of Sex and I am ready to live up to my nickname! Come on out and let's party!

Naughty Thoughts; Caressa

8. Great Review, Caressa is a great team player!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. A very sexy duo!! xoxoxox

10. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Oh Ally, we would be a great duo!

Kisses; Caressa

11. Most definitely! :wink: xoxoxox [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Don't get me going you two!!

13. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Doc,

Maybe we want you to start on us two!

Kisses; Caressa

14. You need to party with Caressa at least once before you move on to the next life - the wise words of a Chinese scholar! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

15. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thank you xxxfelix! I think it is time for us to party together! Wanna come play again?

Kisses; Caressa

16. Yes Babe! I shall see you again soon! I miss the BR but have to work in Florida now for a month! :|

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

17. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

xxxfelix, I can’t wait to party with you again! Kendra is off for awhile so it’s you and me! I guess we could pick a new friend! Or just me and you!

Kisses; Caressa

18. Caressa, works so hard to entertain and arouse!

19. Who is Caressa's understudy now? My love to Caressa [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

xxxfelix, I don't have one! I ask who would like to volunteer!

21. Caressa is a great team player!

22. Caressa is an outstanding lady!

23. Great review of Caressa!

24. Caressa really cares!

25. Fantastic Review! [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]